• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damonia RPG - Discussion

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
"In his hand was hope. The hope of evolution. With enormous strength, the man fought...and learned of despair."

133531280x800gamespecia.jpg

Hello everybody! I am happy to announce that I have started working on Damonia RPG again :)
Some may still remember its launch in 2013, but I guess most of you wouldn't know it thats why I will intodruce it properly once more.

I have come up with quite some ideas on how to improve the gameplay which you can find in the features listed below. I would appreciate any feedback on these features as I am not yet sure if I will keep them all and additionally I need to know what you guys are looking for! So make sure to post some feedback!

About:
Damonia RPG is a custom map which features one main continent and 7 islands (3 big ones, 4 small ones) to explore. There are about 120+ (hidden) quests waiting for you in Damonia so you will be busy for a while.
Additionally cities are hard to get to and you will often need a group of players to get there safely.
Once you have discovered the city, you will be able to travel there by boat.

Planned Features:

1. Fast Attack:

What? Why are you coming up with this?! Is what you might think. Well I have played some YurOTS and Tibiafun in the past and I found fast attack acctually very exiting. Not only does it close the gap between the slow knights/palas hits, but it also bring an opportunity for a totally new PvP challenge. When I played those servers every class was basicly something UNIQUE. With the fast attack knights can go back to being a Berzerk and not just another tank dummy casting exeta res and having no influence on PvP. Also Paladins will be quite feared if their attack speed is raised however I am aware that I need to make sure it doesnt raise too much. This will be ensured by alot of ingame testing. Sorcerers and Druids will always have their meaning in PvP and PvE, however now its a real challenge between the four classes.
Don't get me wrong! I don't plan to overpower the knights and paladins, however I want to make them somewhat more attractive whilest at the same time sorcerers and druids will also be of a greater meaning.

2. Spells:

I acctually plan on adding a few custom spells and removing the real tibia spells (about 70% of them) exept the core spells like healing, exeta res, buffing and some strikes. However exept for some basic spells there wont be any spells to buy in the main city. Spells are to be learned from mysterious hidden npcs, or in dark academys where the path to is dangerous and you are better off with a group to make it. Other spells will be hidden as spell runes among the map and in quests. Some spell runes will even spawn only once per server restart. Also the runes will be not buyable but solely summonable by sorcerers or druids while sorcs can create attack runes and druids can create healing runes. This will ensure to SHIFT the RPG feeling.
Heal potions are sold very expensive from NPCs, however can be crafted on the other hand really easy by collecting the appropriate items for the recipe and bring them to any shaman in the cities. There will be events hold, where unique spells will appear on the Map for a certain amount of time which are not available under normal circumstances and thus make you powerful and feared.

3. Monsters:
While I most likely won't implent custom sprited monsters, I will edit quite some of the existing monsters stats, attack pattern and loot in order to make faceing a monster more exiting!
I also plan to add custom monsters so don't falter if you are keen on those you will find them on Damonia aswell!

4. The Social Aspect:
As Damonia is a RPG, the social aspect is something that is really important and I cannot stress it enough, how much relying on fellow players will be necessary in Damonia.
Thus Team Hunts will be featured with exp bonuses and maybe other benefits.
With the cities being hard to reach as a solo player and sorcs and druids the only ones capable of crafting runes, players will need to rely on each other alot! Furthermore guilds will hold a far greater meaning. Guild members will receive a exp bonus when hunting together and guild leaders will be able to candidate for being "King" in the lands of Damonia for 1 week. This will bring numerous benefits to the kings guild such as exp bonuses, access to the Kings palace where NPCs sell their goods for a cheaper price. Other benefits for the King might be added. The king will be elected by a weekly event hold by the Server Staff in which all guilds are free to participate in. This might be finding a special place on the map, killing a boss monster or smth totally different.

5. The Classes:
With all these changes to come especially in regards of the spells and attack pattern group play and 4-vocation hunts will be featured. Also each voc will in some way depend on the help of another as described above.

6. Client:
Will probably stay as is (8.70). I may be upgrading it but this is not to be discussed for now.

7. Pets:
The new Damonia will also feature a pet system which lets you summon pets who assist you in your fights and tag along with you during your adventures!

8. Other Features:
- Rain (on certain parts of the map)
- Sex (you will be able to have sex and become a baby which gives you and your partner a benefit)

Screenshots:
2F6wIOr.jpg

DoJaPYV.jpg

IldJBb0.jpg

kS5WJrx.jpg

4t5ZcEA.jpg

Kind regards,
Damon

Check this out!

@alguzu @zirra @Joshuadaman @HalfAway @Zasranets @Zatjin

Last edited:
Back