• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Darkfall Online.

Nofus

Reaction score
Hey Guys

This game Darkfall, costs every month like World of Warcraft.

I wonder if Anybody knows if there's any Private servers that is free and if somebody could explain how to connect to one.

Also feel free to post what you think about this game :)

awesome game, played it some months ago, pretty good for PvP

i leave some old video, good times, i was one of the laders of Hello Kitty alliance. On the following video graveyard sieges one of our citys at yssam, we hire the mercs to defend our city while we attack erinthel, defended by graveyard. Around 300 players on my side HelloKitty+NwO against graveyard+allys 100 ppl defending erinthel.
Well we couldn't broke the defenses from erinthel cause it's one of the best defendable citys from the game, but atleast they didn't took our city at yssam.

YouTube - ‪Darkfall - Graveyard August 12: Erinthel Defense‬‎
1:18 my volcano! rofl kinda good times! one of the games i had most fun :thumbup:

Yeah i heard this game was rly cool, but i didnt like the graphics thought it would be better, The animations rly sucks. But other than that they've really thought good about the game. its awesome

It's a realy speacial game with awesome pvp. however, you pretty much need a guild to play :D

Started playing about a month after release, couldnt get in a guild, or be active enough to play competitively (which i really wanted to do after waiting for release for ages) and eventually just stop playing :<

Back