• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dastan's Mapping

Yeah, was just playing gears of war and there were these huge yellow lakes underground and they were looking so damn awesome and than i felt like mapping and i tried to make smthing unique, that came out xD

Quoting it so people dont have to go back to see the pic ~

icebridge.png

Finished the piece from above ~

icebridge2.png

Finished the abandoned city (It got overrun by zomies), went out of ideas so i made the ugly bridge + lake to the east.

ztown.png

Also made this sewer thingy some days ago, what do u think bout it?

sewerx.png

Comments are appreciated! ^_^

your ideas for the sewer mapping are fantastic, but there won't be any light sources?

Oh i forgot saying that, il use either frozen starlights or underwater tiles for the blue light effects ^^
Or i wud just use torches but the normal light is so boring haha

Kharzad's Throneroom
The Archdemon Kharzad also known as 'The Titan of Underworld', leader of the strongest demon legion in underworld, under the direct order of the triangle of terror is he fulfilling the hardest missions for his masters, he is one of the most cruel demons this world has ever seen and he is known for skinning his enemys while they'r still alive.

*Kharzads life as human and how the Titan of Underworld was born*
Kharzad was a Orphan, he had to fight all his life, he and his friend Kain had to take care of themself since they were born, having just eachother they struggled trough cold winters and hot summers but they were happy, having eachother.
Than one day while they were stealing food was his brother Kain captured by the royal guards, trying to help his brother got Kharzad captured too and from than on they were slaves, loosing the only thing they had, theyr freedom.
They were sent to the arena when they were 17 years old to fight as gladiators, helping eachother they managed to stay alive but Kain was not a fighter, Kharzad on the other hand hadnt just had incredible fighting skills, his sharp mind let him predict his enemys movements and make advanced tactics in split seconds, Kain knew that he would never be as strong as his brother and so the envy inside of him grew...
'2 Years later'
Kharzad and Kain were one of the most famous gladiators on earth, travelers all across the world came to see them fight but Kain didnt want to share the fame with his brother since he would always stand in his brothers shadow...
Kharzad and Kain survived another fight and right when Kharzad wanted to leave the stadium felt he a sharp pain in his chest, Kain his own brother betrayed and stabbed him from behind his back, the only person he ever trusted killed him for something as meaningless as fame.
Saddened by this couldnt Kharzard's spirit let go of this world and the sadness slowly changed into hate and vengeance, slowly transforming his soul into a dark creature.
Reborn in the fiery pits of hell came the demon, known today as 'Kharzad the Titan' back to kill his brother kain and let the world feel the pain he felt.

"Now uve got to face Kharzad the Titan in his realm brave warrior, never loose hope"

throneroom.png

The story up there is from a story that i did for my OT a long time ago (I mentioned the OT a couple of times, u know where the char wakes up in a desert, finding a sword and fighting a huge spider, than going into a mountain passage meeting a djnn etc), ofc was the version i had on my old computer ways better since i had a friend of mine translating everything from german to english and i just cant write a story as good in english as i could write it in german :p

Btw Kharzad was the final boss of the server, when uve killed him could u decide to either leave the storymode and goto a open RPG map with a shitload of hunting places (Like the normal tibia RPG maps) or you could stay on the storymode getting 1) Some Epics [Extremly Strong items] and 2) getting downgraded to level 0 and start the storymode over again (Without skill and u keep all ur items).
U would get one epic every time u beat the storymode, u wud have to beat it 8 Times in order to get the full and strongest set on the server ^^

ANYWAYS, what do u think of the throneroom? ^_^
Btw there will be a lava lake around the throneroom.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Btw, guess by which game this here was inspired, the first one to guess right gets rep+ from me (Its a X Box 360 Game) :D
Also dont look at the mapping itself, look at the details, they r enough to know what game inspired me and yes i made that map in less than 4 mins :p

mapzu.png

Puh... now ive typed ALOT and that at 7 am lol
Btw i did the throneroom in less than 15 minutes so its not that great but hey, im anyways a better storyteller than mapper :D

Really? No comments at all? :(

Finished Kharzad's Throneroom

kharzadsthroneroom.png

Rate from 1 to 10 ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I rly have to learn how to add custom sprites to RME :p
This is how his sprite looks, its just some creatures mixxed together, have to actually take time and make him look good cause his legs r ugly atm (made this in like 5 mins) :p

kharzad.png
or
kharzadv2.png

Both look sucky tho :p

Last edited:
i comment bro ^^
kinda nice, try to mix the floor whit the other, maybe it looks cool =]

First of all, thanks knatte for your comment ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay ive finished it, what do you think? (Rate it from 1-10 please)

kharzadsthroneroom.png

And i would replace the Demons with either a

Skeletal High Guard
skeletalhighguard.png

or

Skeletal High Priest
skeletalhighpriest2.png

The items to his right are accesoires that i could add to him, one is a mage hat and the other one a magical flame ~

And ofc Kharzad the Titan (Working on him right now since i dont like his lower body, im pretty satisfied with the upper body tho)
kharzad.png

Last edited:
From now on il always post custom sprites since i seem to get more comments when i show u guys my custom sprites ^_^

Next on heres a preview of the next spawn that will come.

Mt. Exelius

A volcano, created aeons ago trough eruptions inhabits now a ancient kind of dragon, dragons that havent even got a name, they are eating pure magma and they can spit fire a thousand times hotter than that of dragon lords, theyr blue flames burn everything in theyr path.

Not many humans have seen these dragons but most of the surviving people said "They were looking like dragons made out of stone with lavacracks on theyr backs, spitting blue flames that were melting even stone, transforming it into magma"

magmadragonv5.png

You can also expect a new lavafall sprite (Using a normal waterfall and recolering it) and new mountain walls Lets take these one for example, lava is going to flow over the left one in little streams nearly totally covering him [There will only be a small lava stream in the middle on the wall to the right] (trust me it will look amazing)

mountainy.png

Ofc il also make some totally new sprites but thats a secret so shhhhh :p

Stay tuned guys!

PS: I would appreciate it if i would get some comments since alone the magma dragon sprite up there took me over 4 hours to make (Using the normal Paint) since i only used the outline of a dragon and made all the shading and colors by myself, pixel by pixel (Even tho im not satisfied at all with his back and im going to redo it and make the lavacracks look better).
So comment on my new work, or on the old work, i really really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Btw it could take a while until i finish the mountain since i have to figure out first how to add custom sprites to RME

And thanks petracyus ~

Edit: Different Versions

magmadragonv3.png
->
magmadragonv4.png
->
magmadragonv5.png
->
magmadragonv6.png

Wich Version do you like the most?
My fav is N3 :p

Last edited: