• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(database issue) failed to establish a connection

Daffik

Reaction score
Hi guys, im having a database issues, as the title states, basically, it give me an error that says failed to establish a connection to database sqlite, when im not even using sql lite, im using mysql.
However i can not for the life of me fine where/how i change it from sqlite to mql.
Its not in the config file (i tried adding it myself to the config file, but this did not work.), i have looked in nearly all of the .cpp and .h files, i have even tried looking through the forgottenserver application code with no luck.
Any help would be really appreciated :)
Thanks in advance,
Daffiky.

No recent version of TFS even supports sqlite so you are using some very old or possibly modified version. Since you haven't specified the version, I can't help you.

It came in a 10.95 distribution pack, i know that isn't very helpful.
Are you able to recommend an application that works for 10.95?

No recent version of TFS even supports sqlite so you are using some very old or possibly modified version. Since you haven't specified the version, I can't help you.
It came in a 10.95 distribution pack, i know that isn't very helpful.
Are you able to recommend an application that works for 10.95?

Back