• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delyria Evolution - 10.79 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice server! It's not like other evolutions, where you have got unlimited potions, runes and everything is easy. There quests are kind of challenge, not that easy as u might think. Support is always online and fixes bugs as fast as it's possible! Server is recommended, I see that owner spent much time making this server fun. Great job, Chechlowski! Goodluck on further developing of server!
Some screenshots from beta testing :

nngCs1u.jpg

XBRpJxT.png

sexeHM6.png

lN2Taaj.png

eWinqyT.png

Okay, so I've became a beta tester of this server.

1. The client
Well, I am not really a big fan of new Tibia clients, but 10.78 was a great choice. Animations of spells are just amazing, they really match the servers style. It won't be the same with old sprites/animations, trust me.

2. No online training
EK's and RP's can have a difficult start, because there is no online training. But, its not a disadvantage. If you look at the servers that have training monks, you will see that a lot of people afk/bot there, just to be #1 at highscores. The skill rate is adjusted, so you will level fast at weapon skills while hunting.

3. Loot rate
It's not easy to loot valuable items, but don't worry - you won't have big waste because of it. Loot is all about a patience and luck.

4. Attributes
That pretty interesting, because you can choose your gamestyle. If you want to be a fast, deadly archer then you pick speed and crit attributes. If you want to be the guy who is the richest on the server then you go for extra loot :)

5.Teleports
Because its evo server, there are plenty of teleport that help you get to the spawns.

6. Potions, runes and ammunitions are not infinity
Many people would be discouraged, because of that, but trust me - it would be toooo easy to hunt and you won't have much fun.

7.Quests
Server offers plenty of quests, but they seem to be hard to solo them. Haven't figured out all.

3Mkbuns.png

CuZ7saP.jpg

xzaZNqU.png

Server is pretty fun, getting expierience is easy at start, but becomes harder at higher levels. You will have to put some effort to get level 500 :) GM is active very often, if I was in need of help then I could write to him.

I recommend this server :)

Okay, so I played today as EK, RP and ED, here are my thoughts:

1. ED
Allright, so I am not the best ED player, I had a long break from this vocation. The only spawn I found good for hunting were DL's. I dont really know where can I get expierience fast, without much waste and risk. There should be bigger DL spawn where there are DL's located near eachother, so I can frigo hur them.

2. RP/EK
I think they are both weak, especially EK. The big problem is getting nice equipment and skills at start. Quests are really hard and you can't solo them. Fire sword is not the best option as a reward for level advancement. I suggest replacing it with bright sword. With fire sword we can't hunt efficiently.
RP's hits are not bad at all, but if we want to keep EK's damage then we have to focus more on healing/deffensive things. For me EK is not the best choice for players who would like to play solo rather than with the team.
RP's should get a little bit higher damage.

3. Quests
For me they are too hard, but I am waiting for @Deepling opinion about it, he is more experienced than me and as you can see he did some quests solo :)

Sorcerer and ED are the vocations which can make quest solo easy

Well, as I'm waitng for the bus to get home from work I figured I could write a few words from my experience of the server yesterday.

Spent quite a few hours playing yesterday together with my friend Nyere. We ended up having a great time playing as EK & ED team. The server feels Well balanced IMO. I played as a EK, and as always in that case you do a bit less dmg than the other vocs in the start, which is fine cuz thats how tibia works. It sure eased it up for me since I played with an ed from the start and it didnt take long until we ended up #1 and #2 on the server (not that it was much of a competition since it wasnt that many online) and we got quite far quest wise.

The exp rate however I was VERY shocked about. I was expecting it to be MUCH lower. Now I know it was changed to be 2x faster since its beta but even before that was changed it was very high. I believe players will be quite bored within a week of playing cuz by then you will have finished more or less every quest (considering how many we accomplished yesterday in teams of 2 to 4).

Well, so far so good anyway. I will play some more tonight and give some more feedback (and maybe a bit more valuable feedback).

I'd like to get a beta key :).
Sent you a beta key.
Okay, so I played today as EK, RP and ED, here are my thoughts:

1. ED
Allright, so I am not the best ED player, I had a long break from this vocation. The only spawn I found good for hunting were DL's. I dont really know where can I get expierience fast, without much waste and risk. There should be bigger DL spawn where there are DL's located near eachother, so I can frigo hur them.

2. RP/EK
I think they are both weak, especially EK. The big problem is getting nice equipment and skills at start. Quests are really hard and you can't solo them. Fire sword is not the best option as a reward for level advancement. I suggest replacing it with bright sword. With fire sword we can't hunt efficiently.
RP's hits are not bad at all, but if we want to keep EK's damage then we have to focus more on healing/deffensive things. For me EK is not the best choice for players who would like to play solo rather than with the team.
RP's should get a little bit higher damage.

3. Quests
For me they are too hard, but I am waiting for @Deepling opinion about it, he is more experienced than me and as you can see he did some quests solo :)
  1. There are plenty of very good spawn for mages, limiting yourself to dragon-lords will definitely not give you optimal experience as a mage - you also need to keep in mind that some spawns are not supposed to contain too many creatures because they are not that type of spawn, if you are looking for massive amounts of creatures you should go somewhere else with a team.
  2. I agree that the paladin and knight vocation may seem to appear very weak initially, but they can easily take off and become very useful once they've reached a certain level. I have already set starting skills to knight & paladin, but I'm considering increasing them even further and besides that I will now tweak the advancement rewards abit to make hunting in the early levels a bit easier.
  3. There are plenty of easier quests and some harder quests that you should be able to solo quite easy (e.g all the quests in the left part of the room and firewalker boots quest, blue legs quest and more to the right in the room). We also intend to increase the amount of quests so there will be an even bigger variety of them.
Well, as I'm waitng for the bus to get home from work I figured I could write a few words from my experience of the server yesterday.

Spent quite a few hours playing yesterday together with my friend Nyere. We ended up having a great time playing as EK & ED team. The server feels Well balanced IMO. I played as a EK, and as always in that case you do a bit less dmg than the other vocs in the start, which is fine cuz thats how tibia works. It sure eased it up for me since I played with an ed from the start and it didnt take long until we ended up #1 and #2 on the server (not that it was much of a competition since it wasnt that many online) and we got quite far quest wise.

The exp rate however I was VERY shocked about. I was expecting it to be MUCH lower. Now I know it was changed to be 2x faster since its beta but even before that was changed it was very high. I believe players will be quite bored within a week of playing cuz by then you will have finished more or less every quest (considering how many we accomplished yesterday in teams of 2 to 4).

Well, so far so good anyway. I will play some more tonight and give some more feedback (and maybe a bit more valuable feedback).
We have been changing the experience stage back and forth because we haven't been able to make our mind up of what is best for the gameplay, so your input is very valuable to us. Also, I'm curious which quests you have been able to complete yet? There are more quests on the way along with a few spawns aswell.

These are the current rates * 2 - feel free to adjust them as you think is best.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<config enabled="1"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="29" multiplier="225"/>
<stage minlevel="30" maxlevel="59" multiplier="175"/>
<stage minlevel="60" maxlevel="79" multiplier="150"/>
<stage minlevel="80" maxlevel="99" multiplier="95"/>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="119" multiplier="70"/>
<stage minlevel="119" maxlevel="149" multiplier="45"/>
<stage minlevel="150" maxlevel="199" multiplier="25"/>
<stage minlevel="200" maxlevel="249" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="250" maxlevel="299" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="300" multiplier="3"/>
</stages>
I will like to join

Sent you a beta key.

Last edited:
@Dratwa Quests have got various difficult level, but as you can see by entering some quest teleports, there are harder and easier quests. But sometimes it's weird that easier quests have got better reward than these difficult (compare Giant Sword Quest to Royal Helmet Quest). Quests are entertaining here, you need to solve riddles (Firewalker Boots Quest), fight hordes of monsters (Moon Backpack Quest), and some are just overpowered comparing to reward (HFF quest, Giant Sword Quest). They needs to be a bit more balanced, who wants to fight lots of hard monsters just for item worth barely 20k. Even GM admitted that some quests are more team hunting grounds than quests, reward is just addition. I think @Chechlowski should buff a bit rewards of some quests.

xddd

i cant do this fucking firewalker boots quest xd very strong boss;/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back