• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell [Diffrent] Battle and Haste Standar by andu (2 spells)

andu

Sold 649 scripts, 25 maps and 9 events!
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
olrios
Twitch
olrios
Hello otlanders!

This is another DIFFRENT spell.
Putting here all lua and xml codes is very borring (becouse of alot files), so everything you can find in attachement.
Remember to replace content of spells.xml and monsters.xml to your server files!

Name: Battle Standar
Type: buff
Mana: 100
Level: 48+
Description: Summons a battle standar what increase everyone's skills whos standing near the standar. The standar disappear after 30 seconds.
Notes: Writed for Non-PVP servers. Becouse it increase EVERONE skill, but not monsters skills

Name: Haste Standar
Type: buff
Mana: 120
Level: 64+
Description: Summons a haste standar what increase speed for all whos standiing near the standar. The standar disappear after 30 seconds.
Notes: Writed for Non-PVP servers. Becouse it increase EVERONE speed!

Tommorow I'll make a version what will better work for PVP servers.

Attachments

Hmm... I really like this idea! I'm working on a war server, and I like all your ideas so far. Just some tiny fixes and they're perfect (for me)! Thanks, keep them coming :D

Very nice idea! It's like shaman's totems in WoW. You should try do sth like that, and yes, your ideas are very nice. ; )

You should make so only players in a party are affected. :p

Back