• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dishonesty in the OTS community (starting off with the OTS Septera/Nostalria)

This is becoming pathetic how you change your narrative. Few posts ago you were claming you haven't spoofed on your server and I have no evidences ;) Lmao. Conclusions are three. You can't prove anything. You are a total lier, and you spoof. Ok, eot for me.
I can prove it all actually.

All 3 of my posts I said that I wasn't here to argue whether or not I was spoofing. I dont care about that, im talking about another issue..

I can tell you that even WITH the chars I had online Waropolis EASILY followed xinns rule of players not having over 2 MCS.. on average most players statistically wouldnt of even had 1 mc..

What im drawing attention to is the fact I paid Xinn money.. Was not banned in my 1st edition..

Then..
2nd edition
I deleted my server instance, /openserver my OT.. and it was banned by Xinn's 'flawless' autosystem before I would even had time to 'spoof', which you have already admited previously that the autosystem banned me, and the ONLY reason it did ban me was I reset my givexinnmoney status and add date, and had too many people login when the server was added.. lol

I just was ignorant thinking deleting my server wouldnt reset my donation status and my server added time on your site, which was the only reason I was banned due to the dumb autokick system..

Last edited:
I paid Xinn money.. spoofed.. Was not banned..
People who believes you will be very dissapointed the moment they start spoofing :]

Even if you spoofed the last edition (which I can't prove just like you) and wasn't banned it doesn't mean that you had some kind of immunity. You simply haven't been caught. I'm sure that even now there are some servers on the list who fakes their status. I can't and I won't catch everyone despite I try very hard to do so. Some of you need to finally aknowledge that. That's why all reports are more than welcome and that's why I reply to every of them.

And for clarification, if some of you need even more proofs about that matter. Let me put that this way so you will see how delusional this guy is. He paid I guess something like 20€ for advertisement (yellow highlight).
You can now check my posting history and find some stories where I was banning people who were paying me more than FEW THOUSAND of EUROS for advertisement. Yet the moment they started spoofing they were banned.
For the 1000th time, there is no such thing as IMMUNITY. There is no such thing as paying for not getting banned. The moment I find someone spoofing, he gets banned. It doesn't matter for me if he has a advertisement campaign active or he paid me a small fortune. Rules are rules.

People who believes you will be very dissapointed the moment they start spoofing :]

Even if you spoofed the last edition (which I can't prove just like you) and wasn't banned it doesn't mean that you had some kind of immunity. You simply haven't been caught. I'm sure that even now there are some servers on the list who fakes their status. I can't and I won't catch everyone despite I try very hard to do so. Some of you need to finally aknowledge that. That's why all reports are more than welcome and that's why I reply to every of them.

And for clarification, if some of you need even more proofs about that matter. Let me put that this way so you will see how delusional this guy is. He paid I guess something like 20€ for advertisement (yellow highlight).
You can now check my posting history and find some stories where I was banning people who were paying me more than FEW THOUSAND of EUROS for advertisement. Yet the moment they started spoofing they were banned.
For the 1000th time, there is no such thing as IMMUNITY. There is no such thing as paying for not getting banned. The moment I find someone spoofing, he gets banned. It doesn't matter for me if he has a advertisement campaign active or he paid me a small fortune. Rules are rules.

otservlist.org - Open Tibia Server
aM7j1X.jpg

You see that nice yellow banner? You see that max login of over 350 characters?... HMMM.. STRANGE. Well xinn this time around it was 250 chars..? it shows last time I had over 350?
Looks like last time I had more players, paid you, wasnt banned.. This time less players? Didnt pay you? And I was banned when characters logged into rook 2 seconds in?

Like I said before I did NOTHING different from that edition to this edition.. lol so?

Last edited:
@sampleangel
never said he was ignoring all the reports, i'm sure he responds to servers that are spoofing and take them seriously as he stated. however i don't believe he does that to every server. since they're still in the list.

anyway, i have said enough on this and will move on. you guys should do the same.

That's a post nr #616 on your topic on advertisement board ([GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14).
You can't be that stupid to think that I read all topics on otland to find posts about spoofing xD Actually I almost don't read otland at all. That's why I mentioned earlier how important it is to report spoofing servers directly via contact form or private messages.

@sampleangel
never said he was ignoring all the reports, i'm sure he responds to servers that are spoofing and take them seriously as he stated. however i don't believe he does that to every server. since they're still in the list.

anyway, i have said enough on this and will move on. you guys should do the same.
I don't want to be mean, but I asked you what servers are you referring to and you weren't able to specify even one of them. If you don't want to do that publicly, you can send me a private message with that servers and proofs.
All servers are checked by automatic mechanisms (which of course will not catch every spoofer). Additionally top servers, or those servers which were reported are checked manually by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a post nr #616 on your topic on advertisement board ([GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14).
You can't be that stupid to think that I read all topics on otland to find posts about spoofing xD Actually I almost don't read otland at all. That's why I mentioned earlier how important it is to report spoofing servers directly via contact form or private messages.
never said it was reported to you just said it was reported.
Was just linkin to show proof that the server existed then on otservlist since you said I had no proof and said I was lying...

You didnt acknowledge the picture? Here it is again...
aM7j1X.jpg

once again I did nothing different between ^ and now when I didnt pay you.
Pls explain how this doesnt prove what im saying? Lol

I don't want to be mean, but I asked you what servers are you referring to and you weren't able to specify even one of them. If you don't want to do that publicly, you can send me a private message with that servers and proofs.
All servers are checked by automatic mechanisms (which of course will not catch every spoofer). Additionally top servers, or those servers which were reported are checked manually by myself.
Since you check advertisement threads.. Scroll DarkOTS advertisement for 5 minutes and tell me how they are not spoofing when 80% of the players who play the server even say its spoofing lol ... AND NVM he deleted it.. haha welp

DarkOT is one for starters. Time to sacrifice the Pizza money and ban him as well.

Last edited:
never said it was reported to you just said it was reported.
But you put it into a context where I allegedly knew about you spoofing and allowed you to do so, which obviously isn't true at all.

Scroll DarkOTS advertisement for 5 minutes and tell me how they are not spoofing when 80% of the players who play the server even say its spoofing lol
FORTUNATELY for some of you, I don't blindly believe what people say. Otherwise otservlist would be empty with all servers banned.

And this is truly the end of this conversation for me. A message from xkrazyx. I guess it sums the whole conversation. :) bb.
corruption.png

Yea I thought it was a viable solution to this issue givin all information. I dont like to talk bad about people and it makes me uncomfortable and I rather just move on.. But if Xinn would like to continue the debacle then why not.

Once again explain to me why I did nothing different this edition wasnt banned.
aM7j1X.jpg

and now when I had 250 players(LESS PLAYERS THAN BEFORE) when I didnt pay you.. I was banned?

You continue to respond but you never acknowledge the main point of what i've been saying all along.

and again you said name an OT on your list I just did.. DarkOT and you said nothing about it?

I believe this is enough proof but if you'd like more msg me.

He sits here and calls me a bad person.. knows nothing about me.. yet he allows individuals to break the rules based on if they send him money or not(which I have tested personally).

Xinn whitelists people who pay him money.

Last edited:
plx go private and take care of your whining nobody wants to see this thread anyways it has spun off into very off topic stuff

Let me try to summarize what I've been able to follow/gather so far in this discussion (and where I got lost):
* @xKrazyx claims he paid for advertisement not this time but with his last server edition (and @xinn hasn't refused or addressed this at all so I'll assume it's true for now).
* xKrazyx then got his server banned from otservlist this edition and claims the reason was that he had removed his server from otservlist and re-added it and that xinn's system is dumb/bad and auto-bans any server for spoofing if the server is added to his list with a lot of players already logged in or something like that.
* xKrazyx also claims that if you pay xinn a lot you'll never get banned or whatever (server immunity), though this claim doesn't seem to be directly relevant (nor substantiated) with this particular case. It basically looks like a secondary claim, so there's no point bringing it up all the time @xKrazyx unless you can (and will) substantiate it.
* xinn claims xKrazyx is simply spoofing (about 150 chars) and mentions reasons why he thinks that to be the case and provides some evidence of some unusual circumstances that could potentially be linked to spoofing but could also potentially be caused by something else - xKrazyx himself claims that one of these "unusual circumstances" is just his test char.
But to re-iterate the evidence xinn provides is only enough to show that something weird has taken place, no direct evidence of spoofing.
* Loads of fighting/arguing and basically personal attacks and vague general statements

Could you guys (xinn and xKrazyx) clarify if you agree with this summary? Anything you don't agree with? If so specify.

And once you've come to some agreement about this summary or something else, could you then go back to the point before this devolved into only personal attacks and vague general statements?
Since endless amounts of personal attacks and vague general statements won't get us anywhere - really it's just the definition of drama.
And you can all think what you want, but I didn't create this thread for the sake of entertainment or drama, the purpose is to try to clean this community up and/or come to some agreement with each other and/or split apart if necessary if a lot of people can't get along.

And btw xKrazyx I'd like you to take another look at the first statement you made in this thread:
How much time you've spent crafting these posts could have created the next Medivia by now xD
I think you could learn something from me in this regard tbh :)

plx go private and take care of your whining nobody wants to see this thread anyways it has spun off into very off topic stuff
I agree a little with you - these last posts has gone off topic into a lot of personal attacks etc. But it was your choice, not anybody else's to drop by :)

Edit: Changed the thread title to include more than just OTS hosters but also OTS-related services etc.

A message from xkrazyx. I guess it sums the whole conversation. :) bb.
corruption.png
This really only shows that he really wanted to be unbanned at some point. Personally I think it's kinda rude/disrespectful and unnecessary to post this as you're not exposing him lying about anything, just showing a personal moment of weakness that is completely off-topic (sure, it shows a discrepancy in his attitude, but that isn't relevant to the topic at hand, and we all have these -- a dog backed up into a corner will growl or even bite, acting angry, even though the cause is fear.. nothing special about that..).
It's as off-topic in my mind as if I found a nude picture of you and posted it here. It makes it look like you just want to engage in drama, not clear up anything (xKrazyx hasn't been able to stay very on-topic either, but isn't sinking to this level of personal attacks just unnecessary? what did he say or do that was so bad that you felt the need to post this?)

Last edited:
Let me try to summarize what I've been able to follow/gather so far in this discussion (and where I got lost):
* xKrazyx claims he paid for advertisement not this time but with his last server edition (and xinn hasn't refused or addressed this at all so I'll assume it's true for now).
* xKrazyx then got his server banned from otservlist this edition and claims the reason was that he had removed his server from otservlist and re-added it and that xinn's system is dumb/bad and auto-bans any server for spoofing if the server is added to his list with a lot of players already logged in or something like that.
* xKrazyx also claims that if you pay xinn a lot you'll never get banned or whatever (server immunity), though this claim doesn't seem to be directly relevant (nor substantiated) with this particular case. It basically looks like a secondary claim, so there's no point bringing it up all the time @xKrazyx unless you can (and will) substantiate it.
* xinn claims xKrazyx is simply spoofing (about 150 chars) and mentions reasons why he thinks that to be the case and provides some evidence of some unusual circumstances that could potentially be linked to spoofing but could also potentially be caused by something else - xKrazyx himself claims that one of these "unusual circumstances" is just his test char.
But to re-iterate the evidence xinn provides is only enough to show that something weird has taken place, no direct evidence of spoofing.
* Loads of fighting/arguing and basically personal attacks and vague general statements

Could you guys (xinn and xKrazyx) clarify if you agree with this summary? Anything you don't agree with? If so specify.

And once you've come to some agreement about this summary or something else, could you then go back to the point before this devolved into only personal attacks and vague general statements?
Since endless amounts of personal attacks and vague general statements won't get us anywhere - really it's just the definition of drama.
And you can all think what you want, but I didn't create this thread for the sake of entertainment or drama, the purpose is to try to clean this community up and/or come to some agreement with each other and/or split apart if necessary if a lot of people can't get along.

And btw xKrazyx I'd like you to take another look at the first statement you made in this thread:

If you had spend a bit more time on crafting your posts and being particular and specific instead of just ranting and raving, it would be much easier to follow you and your discussion :)

I agree a little with you - these last posts has gone off topic into a lot of personal attacks etc. But keep in mind you didn't have to open this thread, it was fully your choice to come here :)
haha your right, shoved my own statement down my throat xD I need to learn time management..
I msged Xinn becaue I dont like saying negative things about anyone.. I rather move on.. which is why I msged him.

Anyway your summary is close ye.

im only here to show in my case and a lot of other cases.., when you pay him you don't get banned, shown in SS.. and when you don't pay him and get a lot of logins, you get the autobanishment, which Xinn has already admitted I was autobanned. (too many players loggin in at one time without yellow banner or not enough time)

So basically your logic, make it 100% impossible to prove you spoof, and you will never be banned. Thats what your saying..

Meanwhile better servers such as Voidcore sit with 30-50 players peaktime while DarkOT has 300 at 3 am? thats just hilarious to me..

Last edited:
@e.e:
I'm sorry but your summary sucks. A guy just admitted he was spoofing, I've sent CLEAR evidences that he WAS spoofing and you still call it "unusual circumstances" and you believe in test characters ;) Lmao.
Also it seems that you haven't read all the posts here because you say that I haven't adressed something when I clearly did.

That edition I paid him, shown by the yellow banner, and was never touched or banned while in both editions of the server I did nothing different. Thats my point.
I've already answered that. Even if you spoofed the last edition and wasn't banned that's not because you paid for advertisement but only because you haven't been caught.
Autobanishment works for everyone. Want a proof? There you go.

6 days ago our automatic detection system found out that a server which bought advertisement on otservlist.org were spoofing.
The server was infinityglobal.ddns.net. System generated report and send it to me via email:
proof.png

(it says that a server was caught spoofing, it returns some of the coins to the account + some other basic info).

You can now check if what i'm saying is true. Enter google.com, write:
site:otservlist.org infinityglobal.ddns.net

you will see a list of cached otservlist websites with a date of that particular cache (like march 2018) and something like:
server image. Global andAll System infinityglobal.ddns.net. Uptime: 100% Port: 7171. Players: 7 / 1000.
This is a text cache of Featured Server AD - paid advertisement where infinityglobal.ddns.net ad was displayed.

Now go and check if infinityglobal.ddns.net server is on the list here:
www.otservlist.org/search

There you go. It isn't there. The server was banned despite having an active advertisement.

@e.e:
I'm sorry but your summary sucks. A guy just admitted he was spoofing, I've sent CLEAR evidences that he WAS spoofing and you still call it "unusual circumstances" and you believe in test characters ;) Lmao.
Also it seems that you haven't read all the posts here because you say that I haven't adressed something when I clearly did.
That's alright.
I didn't notice him admitting to spoofing. Could you show me where he did that?
Maybe you didn't read my last post properly, because I just said it's very hard to follow you guys' discussions, because you're both pretty sporadic (chaotic) in your posting, it's like fireworks at new years, impossible to notice everything.
Also the only evidence I saw was of one character of level 1 with ml 46.
I tried to look up a couple of characters from your long list and they all had ml 0, so... What could I possibly make out of that?
Does one level 1 char with ml 46 prove that he's spoofing? :p Maybe you think so, but I'm not so sure, maybe you could explain your reasoning so that I could understand better?
Also I don't see the need to start barking at me like this (if you think there is could you tell me why?) :p

@e.e
LOL, the whole last few posts were about him saying that he paid me so he wouldn't be banned for spoofing... Anyway, I've adressed everything here. Those with brain will find what they need. I'm out.

@e.e
LOL, the whole last few posts were about him saying that he paid me so he wouldn't be banned for spoofing... Anyway, I've adressed everything here. Those with brain will find what they need. I'm out.
? Hasn't he been saying that IF he had paid you he wouldn't have been banned regardless of what reason you specified for his banishment?
You've been saying "I'm out" for like 10 posts while just engaging in random fighting with xKrazyx without getting any further because you're both talking way passed each other, are you really sure you want to actually leave the moment I get back here and try to put things straight and pull you guys back on topic, I mean that + right after randomly trying to take a huge shit on me and accusing me of favoring xKrazyx or something because I didn't immediately and automatically take your side?
I've gotta say that behavior is extremely suspicious, it's like you're extremely insecure about something and don't dare to discuss anything seriously, just come in for drama and leave once it gets serious?

That is default feature of Otserv since ever.
Sure, there's probably been a lot of advancements in OTs for the past decade. When I initially created these formulas for Tibianic, there weren't any inherent line of code in the sources for handling minimum damage formulas.
If there is one today, it's been added and standardized with the time period of Tibianics creation until recently, which I find likely. I haven't been part of the Otland community during this time period more than occasionally lurking once every other year.
However, despite being a default feature. I still haven't really seen any popular old school servers feature this. Not even Tibianic had the feature properly added, but rather added it on top of maximum damage instead.

Either way, this topic is getting really boring and was initially taken way out of context. To quote part of the quote once more.

"We're more likely going to approach the concept of nerfing rather than buffing. We do believe that where Cipsoft and certain big popular servers went wrong, was by buffing everything to the point of unplayable, with melee and distance damage being doubled."

The idea that there are any new custom formulas or systems in place to raise any kind of damage is entirely fictive on your (as a collective) side. We've added no buffs whatsoever and in the end opted for a scaling system for gfb/ue that lowers damage under certain conditions. There is nothing that raises the damage.

The Melee formula for damage is (0.06 * atk * skill) * Stance
The Distance formula for damage is (0.065 * atk * skill) * Stance

These are formulae I created over a decade ago for Tibianic. It may or may not be accurate according to real tibia/realots, they were my own creations and based on no previous formulae.
Many of our players expressed that the server and formulas had a "very good feeling" which we are content with. That's it, that's all. If you wish to read up on the formulae the server uses, it's under Articles on the Medivia forum or under Guides on the Medivia wiki fanpage.

Sure, there's probably been a lot of advancements in OTs for the past decade. When I initially created these formulas for Tibianic, there weren't any inherent line of code in the sources for handling minimum damage formulas.
If there is one today, it's been added and standardized with the time period of Tibianics creation until recently, which I find likely. I haven't been part of the Otland community during this time period more than occasionally lurking once every other year.
However, despite being a default feature. I still haven't really seen any popular old school servers feature this. Not even Tibianic had the feature properly added, but rather added it on top of maximum damage instead.

Either way, this topic is getting really boring and was initially taken way out of context. To quote part of the quote once more.

"We're more likely going to approach the concept of nerfing rather than buffing. We do believe that where Cipsoft and certain big popular servers went wrong, was by buffing everything to the point of unplayable, with melee and distance damage being doubled."

The idea that there are any new custom formulas or systems in place to raise any kind of damage is entirely fictive on your (as a collective) side. We've added no buffs whatsoever and in the end opted for a scaling system for gfb/ue that lowers damage under certain conditions. There is nothing that raises the damage.

The Melee formula for damage is (0.06 * atk * skill) * Stance
The Distance formula for damage is (0.065 * atk * skill) * Stance

These are formulae I created over a decade ago for Tibianic. It may or may not be accurate according to real tibia/realots, they were my own creations and based on no previous formulae.
Many of our players expressed that the server and formulas had a "very good feeling" which we are content with. That's it, that's all. If you wish to read up on the formulae the server uses, it's under Articles on the Medivia forum or under Guides on the Medivia wiki fanpage.

You unaware about the scene, and haven't saw any popular old school servers feature a default feature present in every server? You can see it already in Avesta that is from 2008. Those formulas are public since ages, people that don't use it don't do because they don't want to. Nearby every single thing you claimed as unique is default or public for years, and not exclusive at all to Septera. The exception is problably line of sight and properties for throwing items the @Worr pointed out, but it ends there.

SepteraOfficial said:
We will definitely not look to make any other adjustments towards paladins and knights for a foreseeable future. And if we do, they'll most likely be PvE oriented. Like I said previously, Knights and Paladins are a lot stronger than they've been on other servers, both in PvP but especially in PvE at higher levels. There is a scaling system for both melee and distance, that other servers have failed to implement. A level 200 with same skill as level 80 won't do anywhere near the same damage. :p"

Just to quote again, me and @Drinc pointed out that part of this is untrue and the other half impossible, and instead of recognizing the error you kept justifying yourself and trowing more nonsense. Using Medivia public formulas you have knight and paladin with less damage then any other server around, because all of them use default otserv/TFS boosted formulas or Medivia boosted formulas, and have broken shield formulas for monsters (with Septera engine might have too, if I recall correctly stuff I playtested for @Tinkz in the past, relevant: Shielding formula is wrong · Issue #171 · TwistedScorpio/OTHire).

@Peonso Might want to add that the he created and publicized the formulas for Medivia/Tibianic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You unaware about the scene, and haven't saw any popular old school servers feature a default feature present in every server? You can see it already in Avesta that is from 2008. Those formulas are public since ages, people that don't use it don't do because they don't want to. Nearby every single thing you claimed as unique is default or public for years, and not exclusive at all to Septera. The exception is problably line of sight and properties for throwing items the @Worr pointed out, but it ends there.

Just to quote again, me and @Drinc pointed out that part of this is untrue and the other half impossible, and instead of recognizing the error you kept justifying yourself and trowing more nonsense. Using Medivia public formulas you have knight and paladin with less damage then any other server around, because all of them use default otserv/TFS boosted formulas or Medivia boosted formulas, and have broken shield formulas for monsters (with Septera engine might have too, if I recall correctly stuff I playtested for @Tinkz in the past, relevant: Shielding formula is wrong · Issue #171 · TwistedScorpio/OTHire).

Like I said, we're using the Medivia/Tibianic formulae. These formulae I created and publicized. They may not be 100% accurate, but most people including yourself agree that they seem to be the most accurate formulae available and whether or not they aren't unique (They obviously aren't Medivia featured them for a decade already) they're still my own creation and I quite disagree that they're "default" today, for starters no servers use them really, other than yours and Okkes, and furthermore nobody has implemented them correctly like I (Again, the creator of the formulas) intended them to be implemented with your version however being the closest. And furthermore, there were parts of the formulas that weren't publicized.

About the whole part where the shielding formula is being inaccurate, feel free to provide more in-depth feedback. However I highly doubt that you actually made a discovery like this, considering that no one has discovered the parts of the formulae that I didn't release and rather is just blatantly ripping off my work while pretending that you came up with them yourself by increasing some value by an increment of 0.001. Just applying straight up logic, but it's more likely that the formula should be 0.06 rather than 0.059 or 0.061. The whole basis behind my melee formula is that Cyclops have a maximum hit of 90 dmg, with 50 fist fighting and 30 attack. 90 divided by 50 then divided by 30 is 0.06 and the hypothesis held true on virtually every other monster in the game. And when I could predict every outcome mathematically beforehand. I concluded that the formulas were correct. However, like I said before there are more parts to the formulae then publicized and seeing as none of you great discoverers have found them, I literally call BS on your work seeing how they coincidentally all look extremely similar to mine yet only the publicized parts of mine.

Another misconception I'd like to just correct immediately. The project me and Tinkz presented, Septera, is not the same project as Tinkz were working on in the past. I don't know Tinkz old project, I never participated in that project.
I was introduced to Tinkz through a common friend and together we made an entirely new project.

In my opinions, you keep proving that you're just pretend developers with little to no experience of actually even playing the game. Just programmers who adds things together that were publicized on a forum. Please show any evidence that you actually did any investigation into the game and that you have any actual experience playing the game. Which worlds have you ruled? What wars did you participate in? None?

Back