• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you play Conquer Online?

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone from you is playing Conquer Online.

I'm currently playing on Fury.
I'm level 77 DarkNinja.
My name is Nadya, its a female character.

My friend is like lvl 106
and his brother level 126 or somethin'
i have seen it
its yeah just a clickin game xD
just click click and you hit with your sword and so on :p

i was 137 and my brother was 130 something

i think i got deleted or anything for 1 year ago so i stoped play

but now all imports in my class play this game..-.- all is like 100+

Yes, I'm level 95 TigerArcher.
And silentdefender, Bullshit you are level 137.

Last edited:
I got 4 chars lvl 130, 2 2nd reborns, 1 no reborn (archer for power leveling), and 1 1st reborn (going to 2nd reborn in a couple of days). I plan on making 1 of each class level 130 2nd reborn. :)

(And oh yes, i do use 3rd party programs to help me level =D)

3 lvls in 3 weeks? am I supposed to be impressed or? ;O

I can do 0-127 in 2 days, 127-130 takes a couple of days, but as soon as you hit 130-137 it takes alot longer to level. Conquer doesnt have monsters within 10 levels of the max level, so the strongest monster is level 127, so you cant exp on it past 130, the only way to level is through quests after 130.

@silentdefender, you proberly got plvled at birdmen, massive spawns and fast spawns.

I can do 0-127 in 2 days, 127-130 takes a couple of days, but as soon as you hit 130-137 it takes alot longer to level. Conquer doesnt have monsters within 10 levels of the max level, so the strongest monster is level 127, so you cant exp on it past 130, the only way to level is through quests after 130.

@silentdefender, you proberly got plvled at birdmen, massive spawns and fast spawns.

yeah i think so i just chilled while they was killing
and i jumped to them and took their loot xD!

Back