• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you practice a sport? Tell us which one!

zirra

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, soccer for 5 years, cagefighting for 3 years, and i race on the streets. (since feb 2008), snowboarding (forever!! started real young just been doin it for years, until i moved to Arizona T_T) oh and cant forget beer pong baby!!

Heon

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
i trained football 4 years and now i train basketball
i wish i started it earlier instead of football :(

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
I used to play for my cities 3rd top team in football, final game I played for them we won 17-0 where I scored 9 goals If I recall correctly. Definitely thinking of taking up that sport again.

Snooby

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I used to play for my cities 3rd top team in football, final game I played for them we won 17-0 where I scored 9 goals If I recall correctly. Definitely thinking of taking up that sport again.

can I buy you for my team plz

Diarreamental

Banned User
Reaction score
bodyboard, play drums ( its like an sport ) cause of the the movements after 10 mins you end up all sweaty and beer drinking ofc xD