• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you practice a sport? Tell us which one!

Well, soccer for 5 years, cagefighting for 3 years, and i race on the streets. (since feb 2008), snowboarding (forever!! started real young just been doin it for years, until i moved to Arizona T_T) oh and cant forget beer pong baby!!

i trained football 4 years and now i train basketball
i wish i started it earlier instead of football :(

I used to play for my cities 3rd top team in football, final game I played for them we won 17-0 where I scored 9 goals If I recall correctly. Definitely thinking of taking up that sport again.

I used to play for my cities 3rd top team in football, final game I played for them we won 17-0 where I scored 9 goals If I recall correctly. Definitely thinking of taking up that sport again.

can I buy you for my team plz

bodyboard, play drums ( its like an sport ) cause of the the movements after 10 mins you end up all sweaty and beer drinking ofc xD

Back