• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I should bring up OriginalTibia again?

Should OriginalTibia return?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
@JDB
I'll try to secure it as much as I possibly can, and I'll speak with some of my friends to help me out. Last time, it was pretty much impossible to hack me, I didn't secure anything, it was automaticly secured. He hacked me through me trusting him, because I seriously couldn't give a damn at that moment which was a dumb descision of me.

@Kingdanny
I totally understand why you feel like this as many others that was former players of OriginalTibia. But we will first open a highrate server, if it goes well with it and people actually enjoy the PVP changes we did in order to make it much more accurate and several other things, we'll make polls wether a lowrate will be an option or not.

Lmfao, why not just let tibianic be up? I hate these competitions, it always ends up in hacking/flooding or any other forms av hate. Leave it off

<< No competition because it's highrated? Yeah, it is, still 7.4 tibia

Ond, I do not care wether it's a competive server and will drag some of their players to OriginalTibia, if it will be that way, it's up to the players to choose that path themselves.

And, it's annoying to hear a kid like you telling me to stop developing OriginalTibia because Tibianic is up, if you do not like Originaltibia and just love Tibianic and want it to become more successful than it already is, then you can just leave this thread and stand in a corner and think of that yourself, because I sure as hell.. do not care about that statement that you stated, it won't affect my development nor will it make me reconsider opening it or not.

So we got tibianic, classictibia will be back apparently and originaltibia? xd

@Kingdanny; Yeah, most likely. But what does that affect me? I couldn't care less actually. If I wish to start my server, I do so, wether there's competetors waiting for me or not.

@Vee; That might affect the gameplay and the players might get worried, but if we set up a protection against small DDoS attacks, it shouldn't be any worries, also if we do not make any war with anyone of our competitors.

@Centera; If we dislike the current version, what stops us from thinking this way? IMO 8.62 is for kids that are uncapable of waring with real skills, they have everything infront of them, they just have to move in order to get what they want, Money is worthless on 8.62, Pvp is worthless and sure as hell the community is shitty.

I think people will prefer Remere/Iryont over you anyday, no flame intended, but players will remember what happened before; Look at Palera, it is also full real map, 4x exp and it has like 4-5 players online on average, because everyone knows the server won't last long.

I guess your best option is a highrate, maybe midrate with rates like 1-80 100x, 80-100 50x and 101+ 3x.

@Vee; That might affect the gameplay and the players might get worried, but if we set up a protection against small DDoS attacks, it shouldn't be any worries, also if we do not make any war with anyone of our competitors.

Well, Joseph, you also know that Tibianic would love to keep ALL it's players, right? And we all know that Ryan disslikes competition. Once again, don't turn it online again, just a waste of your time and money.

It will be a highrate server at the start, if people enjoy it and prefer my server's stability and or the pvp system over other servers such as Iroynts or Remeres, then I will bring up a lower experienced server.

Vee, I see what you're saying, but what is really waste of time? That I could care less if I fail due to them having their servers online :p? who wouldn't want a 7.4 high rate online anyway? The reason why Palera fails is because they have a GM that is uncapable of debating or even speaking properly, he also likes to add custom shit and things he finds good.

Once again, this is a discussion, if you dislike me opening Original, state a reason and it's fine. I won't be mad over it, I just want to hear opinions, they won't affect me though, but still :p

open a pvp enforced server, there are no priv account war servers around at the moment. use your brain and go for the niche in the market :).

There have never been a successful PVP.E server with a lower client, if you speak of serious rates, if you speak of real-war.ath.cx, it was very unserious, yet fun. But no, I'm not intrested in this area.

When are you going to open it? And btw someone will probably ddos you. Ryan or someone. But GL a highrate 7.4 would be fun

I think it is better to play on 7x~ exp than on "nolifer" tibianics server with 2x exp and spend too much time on gaining experience. Anyway, i agree with Zackvor but we will see what happens.

Back