• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I should bring up OriginalTibia again?

Should OriginalTibia return?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
Trailers:

[video=youtube;0FuoKOOb77Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FuoKOOb77Y[/video]
[video=youtube;pMN3ScqbslA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMN3ScqbslA[/video]

Promises to be impressively. I hope that it will start quickly because I can't wait :)

trailers look good^^
i might join if i have time
i rly hope that the server will stay online for some time and not shut down after a month or so...

/\ not rly, I'd love to play a x5 7.4

there's a 2x 7.4 with a mature/dedicated team working on it.

tibianic.org

@thread, 7x exp.. did you guys think through the rates at all? chaosb has a bad record with servers, i won't play a low rate associated with him ^^

I had bad records because i don't have dedicated server so ppls around world had lags. My servers always was good scripted and now i am not in "hosting" staff so it should be great.

also you tried to sell your latest server to ryan 3 hours after you launched it. anyway what was the reasoning behind 7x exp?

7x practically means this: incredibly slow and boring lvls 1 - 60, then after 60 it's getting ok. then at lvl 120 people are leveling far, far too quickly.

Nope, i was trying to get his ip to ddos him. I said to join ventrilo for check ip and we end because engine was little broken.

ok idc about that, it was just me flaming you on your past performances. answer my question now maybe? why 7x exp or was it just a random number?

ok idc about that, it was just me flaming you on your past performances. answer my question now maybe? why 7x exp or was it just a random number?

Corruption, and other stupid things that he have been associated with before, if he have. I don't know his history, is not a worry on my server. Most of the players that played Original know how I deal with corruption and corruptive staff members. I trust ChaosB and there's no need to feel threathen by him in any way. But, I am the one hosting OriginalTibia ( by that I mean that I own the dedicated ) and I'm the only one with the files, they have helped me to upgrade Original's state to a more serious server.

Why 7X? and do you actually think 7X is low? There's never been a highrate 7.4 and I doubt many of you know what that would result in. In 7.4, a level 100 is way OP than you think. They one-hit most soldiers and the wars will most likely be UE/MORTHUR war.

7X before was a perfect ratio and therefor we chosen to continue with it. People even thought it was too fast to go along with 7x due to our health/mana regenation system.

If you feel like I haven't answered your questions carefully or if you feel like PMing me about something that concerns anything that you might feel threathen about, feel free to do so.

no, 7x isn't too low. well, at lvl 20ish it is. but at lvl 90+ 7x exp is far, far too fast. make stages if you want a decent, balanced lowrate.

8 - 40 12x
40 - 50 11x
50 - 60 10x
60 - 70 7x
70 - 90 5x
90+ 3x

ofc it doesn't matter what i think, gl on your server although you'll probably be in tibianic's shadow for a long time ^^

well, it shouldn't be a server that should be played for a week, and people should atleast care a little about their chars, else wars won't be something special. It does matter what you say, because I want opinions, but you seem to aggressive when it comes to competitors of Tibianic, just because the owners might seem unknown to you, and that I disrespect about you. Other than that, I welcome your opinions, wether they are against or with the server.

i don't play tibianic seriously, i'm actually waiting for a decent competitor (something aimed at pvp, rather than long ass rotworm hunts) i just think you're entering a "market" that's all filled up by tibianic at the minute ^^

My server aims at PVP somehow, since we've edited some in the sources to make the PVP system reflect more to how Tibia really was back in 7.4, we're currently trying to edit the biggest step in our sources and paralyze and much more will be 100% as real tibia :) but that's when we finish it ofcourse.

well if you want one more opinion, you should edit the loot rates a little. even making the entire loot rate 3 - 4x. there's nothing worse than to be in a server aimed at pvp and be short of supplies all the time, not fun at all. if you're not comfortable raising the loot to that high, make the gold drop higher but not the rare item drop.

btw i'm pretty sure i couldn't buy runes from NPCs in cipsoft tibia 7.4. assuming your server will have a peak population of 80 (that's being generous imo) will you add rune sellers? adding cheap NPCs selling runes will also decrease the chances of people MC farming themselves runes.

^ basically, i find leveling on a server with less than 10x exp bareable as long as i have money to stay well supplied. (i don't have to go back to rotworms or minotaurs every 3rd dragon hunt as i would in tibianic)

I see where you're going from, most 7.6 servers fail and so on. Last time I hosted Originaltibia it was a mess, it was most likely only Ryans files, this time it's my files which are so much better than his, along with all the quests etc. Which will make the gameplay funnier and will give a more serious feeling. And with those files (Ryan's) I had a peak record of 143 players, so I can only hope for more, else I'll be dissapointed.

Back