• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you think I should bring up OriginalTibia again?

Should OriginalTibia return?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
well, it shouldn't be a server that should be played for a week, and people should atleast care a little about their chars, else wars won't be something special. It does matter what you say, because I want opinions, but you seem to aggressive when it comes to competitors of Tibianic, just because the owners might seem unknown to you, and that I disrespect about you. Other than that, I welcome your opinions, wether they are against or with the server.

Look in Tibianic. Highest level is 70 after 3-4 weeks. With 3-4 times faster exp you would have level 70 in one week without even taking into account that mana reg is way faster (=faster levels for mages). What plzhelpmovies suggest is not bad at all.

@Your other post: You definately wont have 150+ players ONLY because you improved your server since last time. I dont know exactly when that was but if your server was online during a time with low amount of servers (pre 7.8) there is no comparison to what you have to face now. Look at Palera for example.

What plzhelpmovies suggest is a 1 month long server term that should be reseted every month as the previous Oldera series. And that won't happen. Please, it's kinda annoying to hear your assumptions of the players peak record, how on earth do you know wether I'll get 150+ or not? Last time I expected a maximum amount of 80 players online and it became 143, this time it can be more or less, but that doesn't really matter. If people enjoy fake PVP just because some guy with a good reputation hosts the server, feel free to join that server. But if you are looking for a server that constantly tries to improve the PVP system to a state that Tibia had back in 2004, then you should join mine.

As I said, the Palera owner have a reputation in this community due to his way of communicating and dealing with servers, I do not see any potenial in his server whatsoever. He promised his players a fine-ass website, all I see is a Nicaw website with some added .php scripts which is very easy to make. He also promised 99.9% real spawns and map, but after a small term, that was exploitet to be a lie.

So, do not compare my server with another server, because it won't work out that way, it differs from hoster to hoster and from server to server.

But thank you all for our opinions, keep discussing :)

great idea bring it up again i had alot of fun on your previous servers even though it went down pretty fast (don't deny it) but that doesn't matter i give hosters always more chances if they come up with great projects. i hope you take the job as hoster serious and will hold it up longer then you did before. and pls do it 7x exp rate again was awesome;)

BTW: let me warn you project yourself good versus ddos atks or any kind of hacks:p

//hope to see it online fast

tibianic will dominate the lowrate 7.4 servers. make original tibia a highrate and yes do put it on, you'll get a good few players (make it stages with it difficult to lvl past 120 i.e 2x exp)

i think 7x is pretty high. and what i heard classictibia is coming back aswell. so i don't think only tibianic will dominate the lowrate servers. and you know that original had a record of 80~ players online when classictibia was online too?

If classic tibia comes with low rate like 2x~ exp then it doesnt matter. Somebody who will want to play on low rate will stay in tibianic. All others who needs little more rate(7x) will come to original.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
great idea bring it up again i had alot of fun on your previous servers even though it went down pretty fast (don't deny it) but that doesn't matter i give hosters always more chances if they come up with great projects. i hope you take the job as hoster serious and will hold it up longer then you did before. and pls do it 7x exp rate again was awesome;)

BTW: let me warn you project yourself good versus ddos atks or any kind of hacks:p

//hope to see it online fast

I never denied that OriginalTibia wasn't online alot, but it was my fault. Therefor I take full responsibilty for that. However, this time I'll most likely host it on a linux server and try to prevent small DDOS attacks.

7X was indeed a very nice rate and it will most likely stay that way, but it might be higher rates in Rookgaard. The reason why Rookgaard will be implented is because of noob characters in war can be prevented to a bigger scale, not fully. But atleast more.

when will it be hosted and what will the loot rate be?

will gold drop be accelerated beyond the loot rate..? (e.g loot rate = 2x, gold drop = 4x) ??

I think this ots will be awesome because i love 7x experience rate on client 7.4 ;o also i hope this ots will start a little faster.
I will play there for sure.

Let's wait for OrginalTibia answer. I've heard that there is little problem with dedic, but i hope he will fix it soon.

the yes voters: had lots of fun on your server and give you a second chance
no voters: are playing tibianic and don't want players to leave and don't want to give you a second chance.

but if you are really sure you will keep it up long and have a nice server why should you listen to no voters?:p

assassinho, I'm listening to the no voters, however. They won't change my mind :p, I'll open the server anyway as soon as I feel that the dedicated is ready. But I always love to hear critice about my server, especially when people that haven't played it, take a roll and critize :p

Don't ask me when it'll be up, I'm pretty sure I'll tell you when it's about to launch, so just lean back and don't even think about OriginalTibia for the moment, I'll make a countdown later on.

the yes voters: had lots of fun on your server and give you a second chance
no voters: are playing tibianic and don't want players to leave and don't want to give you a second chance.

but if you are really sure you will keep it up long and have a nice server why should you listen to no voters?:p

I agree with you. Known that on 7x is more fun than on 2x. I dont wanna gain experience all the time.:p

Last edited:
Guys its looking better than tibianic..
You are still not bored with getting money on rotworms? T.T
Its looking good and it have feature hope its come fast..

;)

It will be 7x exp for sure? And my question is there paradox tower quest? ;) Maybe take some higher and skill rate..

Yes for sure and server have done 100% quests from 7.4 old Tibia.

Last edited:
Back