• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Prices:D

mathel9328

Meat ball
Reaction score
Scroll/waepons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have played softc~ for about a month now and im sitll wonderin why scrolls/donation items are so expensive:S a scroll who you just get about 5-10 llvs in lvl 150+ from cost 10-15kk^^^thats much x) and why this high prices a person who have cash in rl have easy to get right^^ for exampel i saw this yesterday
8:12 Apocalipsis [252]: SELLING 5 EXP SCROLLS OR CHANGING FOR RARE ITEMS<---5 xp scroll? thats like 250 swedish kr :S who you could pay on something else ^^ and not on a ot serv x) so this is the big question

WHY THIS HIGH PRICES?

is it lke rl tibia from the begning when the players loot rare items and they sold it cheap and decided that they dind't got profit on selling that item so cheap so then he/she decided to sell i for much more then other tryed to sell it with that price 2?

what you think about this^^

Could someone make a price list about addon/donation/items/waepons/eq thread here only rare's expensive stuffs like donation axe/club/sword not shity eq x)

I remeber when the xp scroll price used to b e 2kk

Back in the day<s...

Pwnd so.
Where a 150mage was average level in a war and every 200ek was known.

I remeber when the xp scroll price used to b e 2kk

Back in the day<s...

Pwnd so.
Where a 150mage was average level in a war and every 200ek was known.

seem's to be much worser now after uppdate/all bugg with donation what's the wrong with buying tons of scroll just to be 250!yeai tell you you haven't erned to lvls for yourself tibia/ot is for lvling upp your character not spamm scroll to high lvl^^

The thing is, there are actually smart people on this server.

All the idiots (Tony) just bought exp scrolls for a cheap price and then used them all at once. Ofcourse Talaturen wouldn't notice that. The smart people just bought like 10-20(?) and waited for everything to settle, and then they use them 1 by 1 with a little exp gained by themselves so it looks like they did it themselves.

Still sad though..

The thing is, there are actually smart people on this server.

All the idiots (Tony) just bought exp scrolls for a cheap price and then used them all at once. Ofcourse Talaturen wouldn't notice that. The smart people just bought like 10-20(?) and waited for everything to settle, and then they use them 1 by 1 with a little exp gained by themselves so it looks like they did it themselves.

Still sad though..

retards:D yea i know what you'r talking about these bugg making server less popular cuse we other needs to pay for the donation's and some of thm have lucky to bugg but the abuse the bugg instead of reporting it and then when they have all the scroll on there"noob chars"they use them all on ther main and then we see on power gamer's how fast he/she gained hahah i find a guy gained 80-210 on 4 min thats awesome what bott your using? or just scroll bugged!shaushausxd

Scroll/waepons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have played softc~ for about a month now and im sitll wonderin why scrolls/donation items are so expensive:S a scroll who you just get about 5-10 llvs in lvl 150+ from cost 10-15kk^^^thats much x) and why this high prices a person who have cash in rl have easy to get right^^ for exampel i saw this yesterday
8:12 Apocalipsis [252]: SELLING 5 EXP SCROLLS OR CHANGING FOR RARE ITEMS<---5 xp scroll? thats like 250 swedish kr :S who you could pay on something else ^^ and not on a ot serv x) so this is the big question

WHY THIS HIGH PRICES?

is it lke rl tibia from the begning when the players loot rare items and they sold it cheap and decided that they dind't got profit on selling that item so cheap so then he/she decided to sell i for much more then other tryed to sell it with that price 2?

what you think about this^^

Could someone make a price list about addon/donation/items/waepons/eq thread here only rare's expensive stuffs like donation axe/club/sword not shity eq x)

he saves the codes apco~ it still works. i think gm should do something about it.

*uck this server. U can buy everything for real cash here. If you get banned, buy unban, if you get warning, buy record clean, if you get deleted, buy undelete. You can buy EVERYTHING for cash here. Skills/mlvl, lmao, that's ridicilous(spelling ;d). Also it's abit stupid that if u got 10kk it is nothing, everything is so non worth. This is a massive botter player killing server, where people bot their lvl's and later PK each other, though sometimes it's fun :D

*uck this server. U can buy everything for real cash here. If you get banned, buy unban, if you get warning, buy record clean, if you get deleted, buy undelete. You can buy EVERYTHING for cash here. Skills/mlvl, lmao, that's ridicilous(spelling ;d). Also it's abit stupid that if u got 10kk it is nothing, everything is so non worth. This is a massive botter player killing server, where people bot their lvl's and later PK each other, though sometimes it's fun :D

i agree not so much serious playing now days:) i get sneaked every day bye scrolled ppls hate it^:/

Back