• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will use cipclient and he said he will delete all the botters. Though there will be alot of botters, everywhere. :)

I will make cams for bots and post here
for deletion ;)

- - - Updated - - -

100 player created ;)NICE

Watching old Sammy vids to get in oldera mood, damn this is going to be g00d!

If you're going to make a custom client get a cam working for it, global will be fine though if you're going to ban botters :)

For people who wants to cam:
i would highly recommend tibianic tools, it works for most client you just gotta open tibianic tools-> Tibiacam -> Enter the client version (i think) ip and port, then hit record. It's important you open tibianic tools before you login or use ipchanger i think, not entirely sure. This cam is a lot better than tibiacam in my opinion since you can make the speed higher with arrow keys, you can make it up to 200x faster and you can also use backspace to go back 1 minute, an option tibiacam lacks. With up arrow key you make it 50x faster with 1 click i think, with down arrow key you make it 1x

You can also use fastforward ff hh:mm:ss

Very good camtool, thanks to karelazi.

- - - Updated - - -

You should add a tutorial on oldera.net for tibianic tools =D

Can You add link to this 'tibianic tools' ? Also one last question for a GM. Tere will be real exhaust for every vocation ? I mean I have rarely played 7.7 tibia but it would be kool if things was like onn RL.

hopefully delayed now! I hope for it to come online around 17:00!

it's not trolling maybe sammy have some problem. I belive in him, i have seen connection of this ots. It was great, dedic server. I love it :* i will wait all time for this ots. See you in game ppls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back