• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
witek cry mode :< but seriously make max donate till 110 lvl, add frag remover, ban remover, rs remover, change name, sca, magic sword, thunder hammer, but delete this fuckin exp till 140. omfg

witek cry mode :< but seriously make max donate till 110 lvl, add frag remover, ban remover, rs remover, change name, sca, magic sword, thunder hammer, but delete this fuckin exp till 140. omfg

Dude, it's Ryan. He just convinced Sammy to join him to abuse his good opinion among community so more ppl joined oldera. He doesn't care about you at all, just about money. To be sure it's all Ryan, check this message: http://oldera.net/pay.php

To buy a oldera rose message GM Nazor ingame. Payment ONLY through paypal. You can only buy from GM Nazor, GM Sammy can't process donations!
Special offer: buy 3 donation roses at one time and get 1 extra for free! (4 donation roses for 15 euro)

He will make as much money as possible and then simply close the server, like he did many times before LOL.

fucking nobs all, if u start oldera you know oldera is donations, and i dont care i waste 0 money and im always owning everybody.. all donators are noobs for give free exp.
leave only and stop cry, only 5 people who cry and spam forums
ah and you are noobs pvp
CYA!

fucking nobs all, if u start oldera you know oldera is donations, and i dont care i waste 0 money and im always owning everybody.. all donators are noobs for give free exp.
leave only and stop cry, only 5 people who cry and spam forums
ah and you are noobs pvp
CYA!

Congratulations. You just proved that you're, fat, uneducated, jobless and living in your mums basement

Congratulations. You just proved that you're, fat, uneducated, jobless and living in your mums basement

?
i never pay 1 gp for tibia and i have my own job and credit card
i play and if i dont like ot i leave without cry
cya all noobs

agree, fucked up server, ALOT of bugges, mosters makes double hits. and the gm put up donations so he can make money of the server and dont care about the players. Leave this crappy server!

Dude, it's Ryan. He just convinced Sammy to join him to abuse his good opinion among community so more ppl joined oldera. He doesn't care about you at all, just about money. To be sure it's all Ryan, check this message: http://oldera.net/pay.php

He will make as much money as possible and then simply close the server, like he did many times before LOL.

Are you retarded? He said on this exact thread "there will be exp donations" They just weren't introduced at the server start.

Seriously guys, i find it extremely pathetic people quit because he wants to be able to pay for the dedicated.

It's so pathetic REALLY. If somebody wants to donate a lvl 130 character let him do so? It will make the server stay up longer, will give you more people to fight etc.

But alright if you wanna go cry because of "stupid and overpowered donations" do so, couldn't care less about you all leaving because of this, to me i don't understand how you can quit a server such as oldera for such an idiotic reason, bah.

@Zogox, good on ya spreading lies about the server, he wants to pay for dedi = donates. Doesn't care about the server? Ok doubt you even played or you might suffer from blindness, should probably check that up.

Are you retarded? He said on this exact thread "there will be exp donations" They just weren't introduced at the server start.

Seriously guys, i find it extremely pathetic people quit because he wants to be able to pay for the dedicated.

It's so pathetic REALLY. If somebody wants to donate a lvl 130 character let him do so? It will make the server stay up longer, will give you more people to fight etc.

But alright if you wanna go cry because of "stupid and overpowered donations" do so, couldn't care less about you all leaving because of this, to me i don't understand how you can quit a server such as oldera for such an idiotic reason, bah.

@Zogox, good on ya spreading lies about the server, he wants to pay for dedi = donates. Doesn't care about the server? Ok doubt you even played or you might suffer from blindness, should probably check that up.

You don't know how Ryan is acting.
With the previous servers donations he had, he would be able to host a dedicated for 10 years straight.
Oldera = money machine

sammy is not good enough in programming i guess:( and is this really the oldera files? cause there so many bugs.. i like the server but just wondering if its real oldera

- - - Updated - - -

and you hack people if you get the chance...

- - - Updated - - -

karelazi is masterXD its fun people are crying about karelazi bot but once they can have it there happy as little childs. not to mention so many people are asking for it. raotiz your non stop using bot on any low rate server so don't blame others.

Karelazi isnt master, hes pathetic.
People like him destroy old tibia.

Players who cry about bots and then get happy when he gives them are hypocrits, which isnt everyone.

CORRUPTED SERVER

1. first i saw 3 botters, reported by ctrl+r
2. dont get answer, so i think maybe GM is online... Yes he is! i told him i killed 3 botters,i have screen...
3. 0 reply
4. i said '' tibianic is better ''
5.ban for ip after 5s
6. added donations

it is enought to leave this server byebye

sammy is not good enough in programming i guess:( and is this really the oldera files? cause there so many bugs.. i like the server but just wondering if its real oldera

you cant fix certain things without sources, be warned master windows_movie_maker

banned you for saying COME TO TIBIANIC COME TO TIBIANIC. CTRL+R doesnt work, report botters to GM Sammy using cams please. :)

You don't know how Ryan is acting.
With the previous servers donations he had, he would be able to host a dedicated for 10 years straight.
Oldera = money machine

I know how ryan is acting but hey hey hey there, ryan isn't hosting this server anymore. Sammy is, and sure he might be making more money than he needs for the dedicated but answer me this question - How many people do you think do anything for free? Would you host a server and pay for the dedicated from your own pocket even if you were able to? Or would you let people donate and try to turn it into a profit? Doesn't matter if it's an "overpowered" donation which people are saying this server now has, overpowered donation in my opinion would be items that does not exist in the game. Levels are easy to gain here, so is money. The forever bless thing is the only one i'd remove. But i would never consider quitting due to this. It's not that bad lol.

Anyway, even if you let people donate premium time for your server, will you keep the server up and running when it is no longer a profitable server? Doubt it. We are a greedy species

I know how ryan is acting but hey hey hey there, ryan isn't hosting this server anymore. Sammy is, and sure he might be making more money than he needs for the dedicated but answer me this question - How many people do you think do anything for free? Would you host a server and pay for the dedicated from your own pocket even if you were able to? Or would you let people donate and try to turn it into a profit? Doesn't matter if it's an "overpowered" donation which people are saying this server now has, overpowered donation in my opinion would be items that does not exist in the game. Levels are easy to gain here, so is money. The forever bless thing is the only one i'd remove. But i would never consider quitting due to this. It's not that bad lol.

Anyway, even if you let people donate premium time for your server, will you keep the server up and running when it is no longer a profitable server? Doubt it. We are a greedy species
Why this then ---> paypal. You can only buy from GM Nazor, GM Sammy can't process donations! > You can only buy from GM Nazor, GM Sammy > GM Nazor,

Why this then ---> paypal. You can only buy from GM Nazor, GM Sammy can't process donations! > You can only buy from GM Nazor, GM Sammy > GM Nazor,

im doing the technical stuff, im the one paying for dedi thats why, ive got a properly setup paypal and sammy doesnt.

im doing the technical stuff, im the one paying for dedi thats why, ive got a properly setup paypal and sammy doesnt.
Should be:
im doing the technical stuff, im the one paying for dedi, im ryan thats why, ive got a properly setup paypal and sammy doesnt because i only used him to get more players so i can make money now.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back