• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if its DDOS dont exp

U dont learn? so stop cry here and w8 until safe
omg kids

what you talk noob? its dead for you, here its wars every day and about 100 player online

Go back pg on tibianic with 30 players u can have al spawn there

server already dead

With tha logic tibianic-hr was dead ever since start l0l

75 mostly active players is around the same tibianic had for the past 2-3 months rest was mcfarms and such. When it had 150 players online at least 50~ of them were below 25~

This server is FAR from death.

I don't think so he can't fix ddos and he know that. So its just matter of time to make you angry with xx deaths.

/\

Its true, so if you say its false you will make self idiot.

Server already dead because of ddos, i quited it.

close this server till u fix it otherwise ppl will get more and more mad. Or u think after that doss deads they will donate for lvls? just close it and fix that shit

Bah i agree but i think people will also get mad if it's offline. But people shouldn't go hunt when they know it's being ddosed.

Lol? you know what is fresh air? if its ddos u wait and dont go exp
or u must be all day exping?
omg noobs get life

How does one "fix" DoS attacks? Assuming the owner won't shell out for additional servers

I'm certain 10 shells is more than enough for a shell booter to take down this server.

Well I've now played and used all my cash dying, im quitting till it fixed.. Loosing fights because of the ddos, loosing against monsters, just shut it off till its fixed this aint even funny playing, just loosing players,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back