• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey sammy watch your friend GM Nazor... hes tping his friends and kicking them so they can loggout earlier.. my 2 mates were in demona defending in a 1 sqm way. and you couldn't get there from behind. But what happens woody starbringer and a friend comes from behind... wich is impossible and gm nazor even admitted he tp'd them... after that woody starbringer was 15 mins and he logged out already after few mins (kicked by gm..)
10:04 GM Nazor: woooooooow 1 x tpen 10:07 GM Nazor: huile

its dutch and this V means cry. he admitted and said it was just 1 time tp stop cry...
10:07 GM Nazor: huile

Seems like bullshit too me, probably some guy trying to ruin servers reputation. These guys nowadays, everyone knows I take this server highly professional.

we logged in demona? we sneaked yesterday and i logged out there, idk where u got ur facts from but I never got tpd at least.

oke this server will die. sooner or later more and more people find out this ot with this gm is corrupted as shit. it seems like its not sammy ot but nazor his ot. and hes willing to abuse it. screens are uploading.

Legenden Legacy has been banned due insulting. This is most likely this assassin guy.

- - - Updated - - -

oke this server will die. sooner or later more and more people find out this ot with this gm is corrupted as shit. it seems like its not sammy ot but nazor his ot. and hes willing to abuse it. screens are uploading.

Why not post the screens immediate? Guy is probably uploading some edited screenshots so beware. Anyways happy hunting guys, ill be back later today :)!

http://i47.tinypic.com/70gxfa.jpg

if you don't know dutch i can keep it shortly:
if i wouldn't remove my post he would ip ban legacy within a hour.. why if your oh so innocent and not corrupt you start threatening if you have nothing to hide why worry so much about it?

so post your proof of me insulting you then:)?

Who cares corrupt or not????? u take life so serious
, this is not rl life idk why all pissed and spam forums bla bla he tp, bla bla kick, bla bla crash
fuck noobs learn sme pvp
if gm nazor is corrupt i dont care, he put server online with 150 players to fight, for me he is my hero even if he give lvl or whatever

idc but if it makes a team of 15 man quit i think its a loss for the server.

man if crrash u lose 2h~ or so, not much... this server have many players
try to fight before it went off, but if u spam here all day ppl get pissed realy..
you like this ot becuse u play it
dont throwing shit on it

Now that server is in switzerland what server is best for WTFfast? France, germany or the netherlands? Anyone can say?

, this is not rl life idk why all pissed and spam forums bla bla he tp, bla bla kick, bla bla crash
fuck noobs learn sme pvp
if gm nazor is corrupt i dont care, he put server online with 150 players to fight, for me he is my hero even if he give lvl or whatever

are you dumb?

I agree totally with assassinho, also peoples should know that SammyNSC won't lost friends.

Now that server is in switzerland what server is best for WTFfast? France, germany or the netherlands? Anyone can say?

Depends on where you live, take the server with the best ping. Lowest ping that is.

are you dumb?

I agree totally with assassinho, also peoples should know that SammyNSC won't lost friends.

from first day u spamming bullshit about oldera
get the fuk out here
im sure u hate oldera u cant handle 100 mage without die 5x every battle

assasinho ur boyfriend?

Depends on where you live, take the server with the best ping. Lowest ping that is.

Lol, i have best ping in Texas (USA) and i lag as hell. Before dedicated server moved i was playing on Netherlands but now it is sometimes laggy aswell. I tried France, seems quit nice to me.

fuck noobs learn sme pvp

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

^
fuck noob, if have balls to post this give me ur name Oldera and post here
im coming drop you any second
but im sure u are little cry girl and wont post
lets see if balls
bye noob ignore you

^
fuck noob, if have balls to post this give me ur name Oldera and post here
im coming drop you any second
but im sure u are little cry girl and wont post
lets see if balls
bye noob ignore you

Sorry, I didn't know you're such highly sensitive. Even one picture makes you upset - props to you sir

P.S you can't drop me with your uber skills, cause I don't play here.

Sorry to disappoint you

I can't connect to the game for some odd reason I have
Tibia 7.72
IP : oldera.net
Port 7171

Just comes up with error something anyone know how I can get in game?

I agree with Last Man. Woody Starbringer tped to me (I don't know how) and killed me. I asked GM Nazor what the problem is and he threatened me saying, if you don't post it on otland forum he will give me my loot, level and supplies back + compensation? I then said I'm posting it on OTland and he banned me.

If there are no teams, the server is already dead and people will leave anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back