• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donor iten

Funz

Reaction score
Red, to get passed lvl 300 which is actually considered a low lvl, you have to donate $25. That's alot to spend on an online game, don't ya think? you should lower the price is all I'm saying.
:D

Red, to get passed lvl 300 which is actually considered a low lvl, you have to donate $25. That's alot to spend on an online game, don't ya think? you should lower the price is all I'm saying.
:D

25$ Isn't very much, Think about how much it costs to go to a movie (Which only lasts you like 2 hours of fun)

10$ Min for the ticket, 10$ for Drink/Popcorn. That's 20$ for like 2 hours of fun max, How long will having good donor stuff on Cyntara last you?

Personally i donated probably about 30$ or so to Cyntara in total, the rest of my donor stuff i got from mapping for him.
I donate ALL the time to ot's, the only time i ever find it a waste is if i only play the server for a few days before it shuts down.

If your really to cheap to spend 25$ on a online game that's your own problem.

PS: Its Spelled ITEM not ITEN

First off, I know it's spelled "Item". Secondly, to donate to an OT $25 dollars is actually alot. Think how much every day supplies cost and how much u couldve
gotten with that 25.

Ok well 2 things...

1) 25 dollars is not the amount people spend on cyntara. check this.
20 or 25 for nm coat (idk amount)
5 for norse helmet
5 for legs
25 for good legs (knight or mage)
5 for shield
15 for mage wepon
25 for pally wepon
5 for boots
40 for tot or curaga
5 for manarune
25 for good knight or mage helmet
5 for forever aol (not necesary)
10 for 40 sec m wall
10 for vip tp scroll

200 dollrs +/- wen i do it for my eqps its like 190 lol 25 is nothing... you cn't donte 25 dollars nd expect to survive on cyntr

2) prices aint changing...

phardy yeh its to much kk u said about the movies ok u spent all that money but it worth it cuz u go out with friends and stuff so that call social and that cool but wow spent 25$ in a computer game its kind of stupid cuz its geek lol im not telling that u are im just giving my opinion

ofc i play this serv but i dont donate i get it all from topaz and stuff i prefer spent my money on things that worth it and that going out with your friends go with your girlfriend etc

it's real, a 16- years old cant donate too much to cyntara, thats why i post more lvling places, better make that monsters loot donor items, but every 1 week i donor each monsters xD

Ok well 2 things...

1) 25 dollars is not the amount people spend on cyntara. check this.
20 or 25 for nm coat (idk amount)
5 for norse helmet
5 for legs
25 for good legs (knight or mage)
5 for shield
15 for mage wepon
25 for pally wepon
5 for boots
40 for tot or curaga
5 for manarune
25 for good knight or mage helmet
5 for forever aol (not necesary)
10 for 40 sec m wall
10 for vip tp scroll

200 dollrs +/- wen i do it for my eqps its like 190 lol 25 is nothing... you cn't donte 25 dollars nd expect to survive on cyntr

2) prices aint changing...

Hey stupid fuck, people dont spend 200, ur counting it as if someone bought the pally wep + mage wep and legs and many other things that are completely unnecessary, vip tp, 40sec mwall, please STFU mike, thanks...

i spent like 200 today i got the best of everything for my pally i dnt mind donating to an OT

Spending money on something you like is never a waste.
What does it matter whether you spend your money here and have equips for always or go to a club and spend the same money on beer and you'll never even see that money back in something. (You might not even know anymore where you been if you drunk too much lol)

Back