• Vote in May Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

Diarreamental

Best answers
Reaction score
What do you mean do "rs"? to test red skull? char needs to die again to stop debugging? red skull works fine for me.

My client debugs if i have guild war green skull on screen. but not if party skull

Also Yellow skull doesnt show.
at all ... im fixing my house give me few days to put all in place and i'l upload the files working updater skull etc i'got the whole client "fixed" or patched
the icons and skull are patched bug is not fixed, it can't be extended. but it's working so

joyy

Best answers
Reaction score
that's is not a fix at all , the icons and skulls and still bugged nd crashing the client
It fixes only party skulls

Anybody else have a double 'battle' icon?

What do you mean do "rs"? to test red skull? char needs to die again to stop debugging? red skull works fine for me.

My client debugs if i have guild war green skull on screen. but not if party skull

Also Yellow skull doesnt show.
look
The first time I log on to a character with rs, it crash the game, but when I log on to a normal character first and then the one with 'rs', it logs successfully

pink_panther

Best answers
Reaction score
It fixes only party skulls

Anybody else have a double 'battle' icon?

look
The first time I log on to a character with rs, it crash the game, but when I log on to a normal character first and then the one with 'rs', it logs successfully

Yeah Red skull works fine for me

using Nostalrius Distro

Party Green skull works, but if I have Guild War Skull it debugs

Yellow skull doest display.

Everything else works though, it seems

Last edited:

gubbo123

Best answers
Reaction score
How i add the tibianic client connection on nostalrius engine? something is diferent on client RSA key,

pink_panther

Best answers
Reaction score
How i add the tibianic client connection on nostalrius engine? something is diferent on client RSA key,
You just change the IP the client connects to and build it.

Tutorial is pasted many times through this thread.

gubbo123

Best answers
Reaction score
Anyone have the fix of skulls? Im using nostalrius engine, when i accept party i got white skull

pink_panther

Best answers
Reaction score
Anyone have the fix of skulls? Im using nostalrius engine, when i accept party i got white skull
Some pages back there are a couple work arounds, which i think is to just disable the display of the skulls.

Theres another fix someone else posted that fixes the colours.

Just check back through the thread.

gubbo123

Best answers
Reaction score
Some pages back there are a couple work arounds, which i think is to just disable the display of the skulls.

Theres another fix someone else posted that fixes the colours.

Just check back through the thread.
the "fix" that i found comment the skull icon function on main.cpp no work,

pink_panther

Best answers
Reaction score
the "fix" that i found comment the skull icon function on main.cpp no work,
Doesnt work for me either, but the issue I have is the client crashes if you have Guild war skull, other skulls work, buy yellow skull is missing too.