• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

What do you mean do "rs"? to test red skull? char needs to die again to stop debugging? red skull works fine for me.

My client debugs if i have guild war green skull on screen. but not if party skull

Also Yellow skull doesnt show.
at all ... im fixing my house give me few days to put all in place and i'l upload the files working updater skull etc i'got the whole client "fixed" or patched
the icons and skull are patched bug is not fixed, it can't be extended. but it's working so

that's is not a fix at all , the icons and skulls and still bugged nd crashing the client
It fixes only party skulls

Anybody else have a double 'battle' icon?

What do you mean do "rs"? to test red skull? char needs to die again to stop debugging? red skull works fine for me.

My client debugs if i have guild war green skull on screen. but not if party skull

Also Yellow skull doesnt show.

look
The first time I log on to a character with rs, it crash the game, but when I log on to a normal character first and then the one with 'rs', it logs successfully

It fixes only party skulls

Anybody else have a double 'battle' icon?

look
The first time I log on to a character with rs, it crash the game, but when I log on to a normal character first and then the one with 'rs', it logs successfully

Yeah Red skull works fine for me

using Nostalrius Distro

Party Green skull works, but if I have Guild War Skull it debugs

Yellow skull doest display.

Everything else works though, it seems

Last edited:
How i add the tibianic client connection on nostalrius engine? something is diferent on client RSA key,

Anyone have the fix of skulls? Im using nostalrius engine, when i accept party i got white skull

Anyone have the fix of skulls? Im using nostalrius engine, when i accept party i got white skull

Some pages back there are a couple work arounds, which i think is to just disable the display of the skulls.

Theres another fix someone else posted that fixes the colours.

Just check back through the thread.

Some pages back there are a couple work arounds, which i think is to just disable the display of the skulls.

Theres another fix someone else posted that fixes the colours.

Just check back through the thread.
the "fix" that i found comment the skull icon function on main.cpp no work,

the "fix" that i found comment the skull icon function on main.cpp no work,

Doesnt work for me either, but the issue I have is the client crashes if you have Guild war skull, other skulls work, buy yellow skull is missing too.

Anyone know how or could help me to configure RSA so people can only log in to my server using this injected dll?

i'm trying to check if updater is working but when i changes files inside update folder i open the client to recieve the update but im getting this error

error.png

i'm trying to check if updater is working but when i changes files inside update folder i open the client to recieve the update but im getting this error

View attachment 50967
the only things to update is dat, spr, pic? maybe u are doing something wrong. i really don't know maybe u should use otcv8 is the best oldschool client atm

#define UPDATER_URL "http:/\/127.0.0.1/update/" //127.0.0.1

C:
  /* Connecton status */
  TcpConnection::status_t status = TcpConnection::CONNECTION_DISCONNECTED;
  std::string error;

/* Available hosts */
  std::vector<std::string> hosts;
  hosts.push_back("127.0.0.1"); // that's real update ip real ip 127.0.0.1

for(int attempt = 0; attempt < hosts.size() * 4; attempt++){
    std::string host = hosts[attempt % hosts.size()];

/* Host information */
    update->setInformation(std::string("Connecting to ") + host);

/* Create TCP connection */
    TcpConnection* connection = new TcpConnection(TcpConnection::CONNECTION_TCP);
    connection->tryconnect(host, 80);

/* Create request */
    std::stringstream stream;
    std::string request;

stream << "GET /client/update/versions.php HTTP/1.0\r\nHost: " << host << "\r\n\r\n";
    request = stream.str();

PHP:
<?php
        function file_crc($file) {
                $file_string = file_get_contents($file);
                $crc = crc32($file_string);
                return sprintf("%u", $crc);
        }

$dir = ".";
        $cdir = scandir($dir);

foreach ($cdir as $key => $value) {
                if (!in_array($value,array(".","..", "versions.php"))) {
                        if (!is_dir($dir . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . $value)) {
                                echo $value . " " . file_crc($value) . "\n";
                        }
                }
        }
?>

In my game, to activate the shared exp in Party, I use the command! Share.
The client has a shared exp enable and disable function. What is the command? Where can I find this at the source?

In my game, to activate the shared exp in Party, I use the command! Share.
The client has a shared exp enable and disable function. What is the command? Where can I find this at the source?
Client src

Back