• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

who has solved skulls icons issue?
Code:
/* This function is a this call, ecx contains GUIItem */
int _stdcall HookedGetIconSkin(int iconNumber){
  SAVE_STACK;
  SAVE_REGISTERS;

Creature_t* player = Tibia::GetCreatureEntry(Tibia::GetPlayerInfo(PLAYER_INFO_ID));
  bool iconFound = false;

if(player->skull != SKULL_NONE){
    if(iconNumber == 0){
      switch(player->skull){
        case SKULL_YELLOW: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EC;
          break;
        }

case SKULL_GREEN: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0ED;
          break;
        }       

case SKULL_WHITE: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EE;
          break;
        }

case SKULL_RED: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EF;
          break;
        }
      }

iconFound = true;
    } else {   
      iconNumber = iconNumber - 1;
    }
  }

leme know once you fix it

It's not just party conditions btw, other skull types seems to be fk'd aswell

leme know once you fix it

It's not just party conditions btw, other skull types seems to be fk'd aswell
i know qbazz told me that the world skull code is wrong written

I think I fixed it, perhaps it's not this piece of code which is broken, there must be something else.
can you share the fixed code please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say the whole source code is broken as fuck if you know how compilators works and how they will try to optimize your code(it's really bad to write asm functions that will try to fetch the registers and sets them).
Here is how simply attempt to write function like iryont do looks after compiling(used web compiler for this):
343t82x.jpg

As you can see the eax register which holds the results always get replaced by the g_lastEax.
These values itself aren't wrong but you should simply off every optimizations and hope it will works.

For the next try to review the thread bro
'm uploading the tutorial from GitHub here since I'm deleting the repo.
Use the provided tools in OP: the Dev C++ provided has the right mingw version and a custom boost file, and the client is reversed engineered to work with the dll.

How To Compile On Windows With Dev C++
  • Open the the DEV File
  • ALT + P to open Project Options, or Project -> Project Options from the menu
  • Then Directories -> Include Directories, and replace ALL the paths to where the source is on your computer
  • CTRL + F and find in all files: tibria.com and replace them with your IP
  • Always clean before compiling: Execute -> clean then Execute -> compile
  • Drag the .dll to your client/game folder
Implement the auto updater
  • Make a directory called update inside your web server folder. Usually: Linux: /var/www/ or /var/www/html/, and Windows (xampp):C:\xampp\htdocs\
Not Required:
  • Not all values are changed in the DLL source, some values require client hex-editing. For this you need: XVI32
  • You can also change the .dll name by going to Build Options -> Override output filename (If you do this step, you also have to hex edit the client to match the right .dll path)
You're all set.
Thank you

Somehow my client get stucks with the loading screen "Downloading new features..."

Got it to work.. Is the cam player really working? Gets invalid account name error when trying to play/view the list of recorded cams, tried 0/0 and 1/1 and nothing at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't even remember that Iryont's DLL had a quest log feature.

rwxsu/tibianic-dll
I don't know about the original, but it was already implemented when I bought the files and it is working.

Somehow my client get stucks with the loading screen "Downloading new features..."

Got it to work.. Is the cam player really working? Gets invalid account name error when trying to play/view the list of recorded cams, tried 0/0 and 1/1 and nothing at all
Cam system works.

i think that is obivius why these files were released :c this guy bought corrupted files and opened a github to check if someone would fix these bugs by him :/ skulls and icons bugged cam system and questlog not working etc

anyway its a nice release anyone can pay to a programmer to fix these bugs by not much money im looking for someone able to do it

Back