• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

We use it because it have tibiacam integrated and custom dll with sources that means customizable
I've seen that OTClient is outdated for the latest TFS (1.3, protocol 10.98).
But I think this Tibianic Client can't be used for 10.98 kkk

This is only for old protocols? I don't know what is needed to update the protocol of the client.

if you want bots in your server just use normal tibia client -.- this client like you said is for prevent some bots not all but it does with some so if u want a bot server just use normal client without edition
On normal client with newest graph card fps are very low ..because of tibia 7.6 dont doesnt have directx engine

I pressed ctrl + f also i went to find // find in files in the top menu bar and wrote tribia.com to replace that ip with mine but nothings happens
who could guide me into this? i need help pls
@Felipe93 yo, I have the same problem u had there. What you did to solve that?

second time this happened.
Deleted everything, downloaded all again, still the same "error".

[Error] boost/function.hpp: No such file or directory compilation terminated.

well my biased solutions for skulls was comment the skulls line code :/
if anyone have the solutions or another idea please let me know about it
Code:
Creature_t* player = Tibia::GetCreatureEntry(Tibia::GetPlayerInfo(PLAYER_INFO_ID));
  bool iconFound = false;

/*if(player->skull != SKULL_NONE){
    if(iconNumber == 0){
      switch(player->skull){
        case SKULL_YELLOW: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0EC;
          break;
        }

case SKULL_GREEN: {
          g_lastTmp = 0x0ED;
          break;
        }       

case SKULL_WHITE: {
          //g_lastTmp = 0x0EE;
          g_lastTmp = 0x0FA;
          break;
        }

case SKULL_RED: {
          //g_lastTmp = 0x0EF;
          g_lastTmp = 0x0FB;
          break;
        }
      }

iconFound = true;
    } else {   
      iconNumber = iconNumber - 1;
    }
  }*/

regards

Some bugs (only tried on OTHIRE 1.0)

- Auto trade messenger does not work (only tried OTHIRE 1.0)
- In the sources there is a shared experience option but it cant be seen
- Can't watch cams
- If you record a demo, logout and login with your account with "CAM player" pressed you will go online on your character but unable to move

Some bugs (only tried on OTHIRE 1.0)

- Auto trade messenger does not work (only tried OTHIRE 1.0)
- In the sources there is a shared experience option but it cant be seen
- Can't watch cams
- If you record a demo, logout and login with your account with "CAM player" pressed you will go online on your character but unable to move

By "demo" i meant cam, also tried client on tfs 1.2 7.7 server same issues

open proyect press ctrl + f goto find in files and find by tibria.com and replace all those ips with yours example 127.0.0.1

i dont know why you people say tibria or what ever. when i did this i did ctrl f "tibia" i couldt find tibria but tibia existed so i changed that instead and it worked.

so my question is what is this tibria u talking about?

i dont know why you people say tibria or what ever. when i did this i did ctrl f "tibia" i couldt find tibria but tibia existed so i changed that instead and it worked.

oh, I will try this now. Maybe it's because it didn't work

it was the old names of these files if you would read about the changes in the github you would know it lmao xd

Back