• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

MY HOW rude
Felipe/CipsoftStinks is that you undercover ?
I didn't ask for anything.
How can you speak for everyone?
Isn't there a (paid) member's side of otland? Where those who donate to otland get better help/codes?

I've been trying here and there to fix this since I downloaded the client ( well over a few months )
It's good to at least know if others had a problem so I can know if it's something I did wrong or not.

you disable it or you chnaged something in your client compare the changes you did with the unedited tibianic dll you can compare files using winmerge

MY HOW rude
Felipe/CipsoftStinks is that you undercover ?
I didn't ask for anything.
How can you speak for everyone?
Isn't there a (paid) member's side of otland? Where those who donate to otland get better help/codes?

I've been trying here and there to fix this since I downloaded the client ( well over a few months )
It's good to at least know if others had a problem so I can know if it's something I did wrong or not.
the ping system should work with the default sources unless your server doesnt have the function ping or your vps doesnt allow icmp

the ping system should work with the default sources unless your server doesnt have the function ping or your vps doesnt allow icmp
the ping made for tibianic dll isn't related to server side it just capture the client ping not the server side ping
:)

if your host doesnt allow the icmp ping it wont work :)
what means icmp?
til now i hadn't see people with troubles related to this
i've tested it on many pcs with different OS and different server distribution i haven't had problem at all

what means icmp?
til now i hadn't see people with troubles related to this
i've tested it on many pcs with different OS and different server distribution i haven't had problem at all
Icmp is the ping system that have tibianic dll and if your firewall is blocking that u wont be able to ping ur server.. Search in google to see what it means

ahah i understand
but anyway like i said the ping its not related to server its just pinging the connection from the pc to the hsot no to the server itself so all that @wickedd has to do it to disable his firewall or allow the dll

allow the icmp is all what he have to do not all hosts allow that u have to do it manually i'm telling that because it already happends to me

ahh that must be it because i changed nothing involving the pinger
thanks guys

I'm having a problem ... every time I download the tibria.spr update it's coming as "ï» Tibria " Why are these characters coming before? "ï" ¿"on windows works normal, but in ubuto 14.4 the update comes with ï» ¿, the file is correct. is it possible to make the customer read this? where do I change to add ï »¿for the client to read?

Anyone had such a bug while compiling?:

iLSlNE5.png

I have the same dev-cpp and all directories are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back