• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Drakan says BYE

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Well niggas, after like 5 months playing this ot finally and for good luck of some players im quitting. Some players had quit already, and now my time has come, so its oif and fredi...
(I think im the oldest char in this generation that still playing, after zarz)

Why?

Well i have been thinking about quitting since like 1 month and a half, lot of different reasons (rls and in game).

I want to say bye too all the ppl that helped me and were with me in all my time in cyntara.
Maybe we had some problems in the past n well theres nothing I can do now, but I enjoyed alot all the time with my enemies and friends... Since im quitting some guildmembers will quit too, so yea its time for other guild to own cyntara "Nothing Lasts Forever"so B.A had his time to own already, good luck to the new guild and try to not power abuse ;).

My char will still alive, i wont give my items to anybody or my acc, I will enter to the server some days, and well I got what i wanted I came here with nothing some guilds power abuse on me, but i never surrender :p always wanted to be a high level and to have my own Good guild,and now look at me :p, so u can do it too whoever whos reading this... When we made brutallity alliance we never thought that the guild would grow up soo strong fighting 3 guilds at the time... We got some problems, some players left us but we still alive...

Enemies:

Bip: Well we were friends in teletubbies, then tomurki started to talk shit and well u know what happened with F.C, but well what i like of u was that u always came to attack us even if u were alone and sometimes u killed some of our members, also i liked ur Running skills :p... Hope that wasnt ur bot

Exarion: Well as happen with a lot of players, tomurki was so pussy than i left her then u got mad.. And well u said u would be my enemy too =/... I liked u, but u were an enemie so i needed to kill ya, srry if u felt betrayed when i went with F.c but it suppose that i was neutral, but u guys said me "fuck that ur with or with us".... What i liked off uu hmm... That u didnt care about dying for ur guild :p

Tomurki: Well what i need to say to you??.. Oh yea FUCK YOU BITCH, you fucked it all with my friends

Deserthor: Well its ur turn to be the new high lvl mage :p good luck u already got me with 50 rebirths... I liked u too but u talked shit to me, and that wasnt cool

@To all the others enemies: Well if I dont put u here its cause u were nothing serious to me, I mean idc to much about u...

Guildmates:
Some ppl of this sections are also my friends :p...

Vices...

Oif: Well bro, u know how i love yaa :p, since i came here u always helped me u were a bruh and u did listen to me lol, and then we fought together with tomurki, then against her :p But know we know always against tomurki <3... You would be new leader but ur quitting too soo theres no reason to make u a leader lol

Lord Alexsand: ,I, (<<-- thats for fredi :p) Well im glad that i found a loyal member like u and u always helped since u came to b.a, so thnx for all that u made for me.. Sorry if u got mad cause i didnt attck zarz last time lol, but i wanted to get all clear, i didn't know whats was happening so i needed to talk with him first, then act i always try to first sort out a problem then if I can't, kill him... Good luck with the guild i think u gonna be like the daddy now

Members

Answer,Bear~,Carbon,Denied,Dim,Eblurhn~,Falco,Misl~,Nismo~,Oh shit,Sir meids,Tom....

Well guys thanks for all the help, B.A couldnt be the same without of any of u, sorry if me or fredi got mad with some of u but well we are not perfect as some member said :p we just wanted to have a good fight, remember to always give the best of u guys, never be afraid of the enemie, always die together...

Friends:

Raging: Bro, well u are already semi-retired, but u know i luv yaa, i always trust in u even when u were an enemie I knew I could trust in u always, u always tried to help me in all that u could, i will neva forget ya bro...

Twizzler & n his friends: As with raging I always trust in u, u always had a lot of friends and thats cool, we had some problems cause ur friends were my enemies lol, but i always liked u and i understand that u leeft the guild... Sorry if sometimes i got mad with u cause u didnt come fight =$, but well i just wanted to own them :p.. I want to say bye to his rls like first reaper :p and other friends of him :p

Pirates: haha good luck being the new high level man, u can do it bro ;)... Offtopic: Ur a beast in rl lol

Fated Circle: Well guys u just played here like 2 weeks or 3 but i enjoyed the moments with all of u :p.. You guys will always be legends in cyntara :p

Bruhs: Well when i came here i was like afraid of all of you :p, but later i knew some bruhs members, and i liked them, we were allies 4 a while n well i have been always a fan of them :p... I remember all the server were afraid of them :p

Staff

GM Steven: Thanks for all ur help here, I still rember that u rewarded me cause i made a thread here :p, thanx bro if u wouldnt gave that shit i would be just 1 rebirth :p, sorry if my guild had some problems with u, but i will always be ur friend =)

Myths: You did a really good work with the map, well with what i saw, and u were a really good friend of mine :p.. I just wanted to say you bye bro, and hope u could map some more to cyntara later, see you

Red:
Pff.. Well first of all thanks for doing cyntara a cool server to play, u always tried to make cyntara the best u could even when u got no help, u try to make cyntara a best server, i wish u good luck with the update, maybe i will be here for test it cause i know it will be really good... I told ya once that i always admired u, cause u were a really good admin that take care about his players :p Good luck with cyntara..

@To all new members: Always try to be better here, even if somebody power abuse of you u can be better and then u will own him :p, remember, if u persevere u will get what u want :p

See you all :peace:,
I wont never forget Cyntara...

drakan12k.jpg

Yours,
Drakan

Last edited:
goodbye drak i'ma miss you man u.u you helped make cyntara fun and definitely made one of the strongest guilds if not the strongest..fighting the brs wont be the same without you :p see you soon man <3

We will miss you Drakan!
<3 you so much.. im leaving as well because:

1.) I've waited to long for this update promised a long time ago.
2.) Wars are just retarded, no one fights unless its completley unfair for us.
3.) You're leaving. and theres no one i know thats a better leader than you are.

<3 you all, i rofled at the part u talked to Tomurki.
and i tottally agree with you. she thinks we backstabbed her but she needs to look carefully. shes such a bitch and won't succeed in life.

to the guild, you're the best and i hope you carry along our legacy! I will be logging on time to time, cya and i love you all :D..

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Drakan & Fredi Crover: I remember when you were little cute noobies that helped me in the epic battle against Tomurki, you're both the best people i've ever met online oh and ofc ONE MORE PERSON.

Twizzler: The one who was always loyal, honest and never gave up. you're such a supportive person and i wish you the best :D!
and omg twizzler, our little inside joke of the br's saying "Lider, Mi" HAHA will never forget that.. :p

Lord Alexsand: You always made me laugh just like Twizzler did, i loves u too! me and u will pown together when i log on. btw thank you for selling me your boots.. and i remember the first time i met you was from my 1st retirement in NM when i killed zarz,

Emenies:

nothing much to say, only to:

Tomurki: You sob i hope you read this because no one wants you here. i also give you this vurtual slap ~ SLAPS ~

Exarion: You prob hate me but it was nice having a REAL battle with you without getting anybody angry.

well thats all :] You'll all never kno if i'll come back or not, just like last time -.^

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Last edited:
man its just not gonna be the same without u and as for B.A's time bein over as #1 guild i dnt think that will happen anytime too soon :p now who am i gonna laugh at when the brs talk shit and there is no draks to shut em dwn ?

i know u will be back lol just a matter of time, u have too many mates on here man :p

wtf oifs now goin aswell ?

MY VICE LIDER IS LEAVIN :(

Take care Drakan, I hope you'll be doing fine in rl.
You retired on the top, that's good. Not many people can do that.

Maybe see you later?

Pira~

Wether you put my name in there or not.. imma miss you bro <3 you were a good leader and a strong mageXD you helped me make Funz and if it wern't for you and alex, i would be a lvl 200 with golden legs :S the server wont be the same without you gratz on 1200 and pira-tes has a point, you retired with top scores.. not many can do that, just like what twizz said, you will be back in a matter of time. you'r the only person dosn't talk shit wether you loose or not, you give people credit and don't think you'r so hard for being a high level... peace man imma miss you till u come back <3

well, even if you didint know my that much i was really amazid youve been one of the sucsesful guild leaders ive ever seen now whos going to destroy the brs what arive well i guess we have to finish your work buy still ive always looked up to you as a guild leader and i wanted to join BA how am i gunna join after this but still good luck in the real world also congratz on lvl 1200 and strongest druid EVER ON CYNTARA we will miss you and your kick ass skillz bye drakan but still if it wasent for your people in BA I would of been unknown to you guys and not protected by some of your guild mebers so i just wanted to say good job and cya. we will miss you till you come bak i hope <3!!!

Awww.. drakan.. :/

and what happend whith the funny wars? Dx

Lol meen... i really miss u xD

But naah.. deserthor not is the next high lvl mage.. is me :p

Men.. tnks for help me in my stance on B.A..

and for the wars xD

Bro, Its alright no need to apologize im cool with it. you Always had my back and i always had your back that's what i like about you, your loyal to your guildmates and you never give up when we are in wars. Will miss you bro <3 and good luck in rl.;)

Oif You were a good friend of mine and was always loyal to me, Will always remember You as a great friend:$. Will miss ya <3, good luck in rl.;)

Your both Welcome back and join us:peace:

---Alexsand

Bruhs: Well when i came here i was like afraid of all of you :p, but later i knew some bruhs members, and i liked them, we were allies 4 a while n well i have been always a fan of them :p... I remember all the server were afraid of them :p

Haha :)
Bye Drakan, if you see me on any other OTs using the name "Oh Shit" or any "Tanner Bruh" feel free to message me! ;D
Also, if you get Ventrilo PM me on forums for my vent info ^^

myths: You did a really good work with the map, well with what i saw, and u were a really good friend of mine :p.. I just wanted to say you bye bro, and hope u could map some more to cyntara later, see you

Hey man thanks. Definitely come back after the 3.0 update to see more of the mapping (not to mention all of Red and others hard work)

Good luck with everything!

Well
Twizzler & n his friends: As with raging I always trust in u, u always had a lot of friends and thats cool, we had some problems cause ur friends were my enemies lol, but i always liked u and i understand that u leeft the guild... Sorry if sometimes i got mad with u cause u didnt come fight =$, but well i just wanted to own them :p.. I want to say bye to his rls like first reaper :p and other friends of him :p

Dont be lazy and read reaper :p, i said u bye :p, and thx for all the ppl that comment here :p... And sorry if i forgot some ppl, I met a lot of ppl here and I cant remember all of em :p...

Drakan. We Will All Miss You Heaps. Im Gonna Miss Ppl Telling Me There GOnna Get Drakan On Me.

Jordii

yes we all going to miss drakan :*

and me i almost done here in cyntara i will be retired soon so i will miss u all guys (enemys and friends)

twizzler: dude i will miss u alot i will mis how u call me "\ /") \ \ / / \ \,-,,-,/ / | |_||_| | \_____/ Twizzler
well u know what it means

oif: ofc i will miss u too u had been helping me sence i was lvl 100 i love u xd

lord alexsand: alexx!!! ,,i,, xd i will miss u bro i had fun moments with u ,u made me laugh too many times xd so take care bro ,,i,,

Deserthor: i will miss u 2 thanx for let me use your kingdoll always xd

I WILL MISS U ALL!!!

Fredi ur gay shit up... Kidding lol,<3 u, can we make the last tibia sex plx? =$

Last edited:
can we make the last tibia sex plx? =$

Too much info. <_<

Anyway, I wish you the best, and cordially invite you to check out our new update when it arrives. I hope to see you on the forums and online from time to time, but hey, we're busy people.

Cheers,
Red

cya bro,
you will be missed, hope you come back to play again whenever you have time :)

Back