• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Elemental Wars

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
=) Its baaack.

Yeah the project has been continued, it was shut down after beta testing due to technical and personal reasons but now after a few months its bigger and more badass. I can't give a description on it right now, thats for the advertisement and teasers, but I do need a mapper to help me work on it. You don't have to be an uber mapper, just you can't suck ^.^ Please post an application and a picture of your work. I will except more than one mapper.

(You can pm me asking me details of the server if that is needed before you join)

I can tell you this about it though.

Protocol: 8.42 (8.5 later on)
Type: War-Rpg? (explains in pm if asked)
Map: Custom

Hey, I have done mapping for a couple years now. Ive never posted a map though. I have somewhat experienced and will do good for you. I just bought a new computer so i do not have any maps i can post.

Pm me if you want me to help you out ;)

I can work for u .. i have some mapps that i can send u if u want to see more.. pm me

Back