• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ElvothOT: »recruitment thread

Alehopper

†C++|C#|Java†
Reaction score
ElvothOT
Recruitment thread

¤ WELCOME
Hello and Welcome to the ElvothOT recruitment thread! This is the first thread of the ElvothOT thread series, teasers and other threads etc will come. In this thread we will be recruiting mappers to join the project, see more information about the project below. Currently we do only have Kejsaren as mapper and he can't manage to map the entire map by himself.

¤ INFORMATION
This project was started by Alehopper and Kejsaren, and we hope to get more members to help us out. Our main goal is to have a big custom map created by our very own hands and by no one else, the scripts should be perfectly coded and the players should never have the feeling that they have achieved everything on the server. The map will be created by proffesional mappers that we hopefully will recruit in this thread, Kejsaren will be the main mapper and he will be sent pieces from the sub-mappers and merge the pieces into a huge map. Alehopper will take care of the programming such as LUA & C++, we will not hesitate to create something becuse we dare that we won't be able to. The server will be running the client 8.6 and it will stay this way, this is not to gain more players or what so ever, it's becuse we enjoy this the must and we think that it can gain the must popularity. We will not tolerate that people are using softwares to level up their character or any cheating at all, we will have long banning periods to avoid this.

» A high quality map created by proffesional mappers.
» Quests created by very experienced programmers, everyone will be able to contribute and share their ideas so we can create a server that you will be enjoy to the maximum.

To sum everything up, we are aiming for perfection and we will not give up untill we have reached our goals. Would you be interested in joining this project then feel free to write your very own application below, don't forget to include a picture of your previous work in the application so we can say weither you can join or not.

¤ REQUIREMENTS
» POSITION: Mapper
»» You should be able to map with a clean and RPGish style that suits everybody ingame. You must also be able to work in a team, if you can't fulfill these requirements then don't apply.
»»
You must also be able to work in a team, if you can't fulfill these requirements then don't apply.

ElvothOT
Bring up my post

ElvothOT
Bring up my post

I have mapped for 2-3 years, in periodes but I think that I'm pretty experienced.
I'm up for teamwork to spawn some new cool ideas that could be used in the map/server.
If you are interested, send me an PM and we can talk. :)

Example (if you want more just PM):
4e174905437f9_mofaza_bay.png

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-07-8-20-5-33.jpg
    screenshot_2011-07-8-20-5-33.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Back