• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enlighthell's Mapping...

How is my mapping?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
First i will start with a story(skip this if you want): Last time I was active was in June 2010, LONG TIME AGO! its like 10 internet years :eek:.
Last time I mapped was in June 2010 too.
Please tell me what to improve... be good or I will murder tomorrow night :$

BTW, this are Before and After pictures of Oken, you know the city used in many Cip-Map servers... well maybe things changed the last year ;) I mapped this for a server I was mapper... Sunshine OT but the guy closed the server and he didnt tell me :mad::mad::mad:

Depot / Temple:
BEFORE:
TempleBefore.png

AFTER:
TempleAfter.png

City Entrance:
BEFORE:
OkenEntranceBefore.png

AFTER:
OkenEntranceAfter.png

A Hunter's Hut:
BEFORE:
HuntersHouseBefore.png

AFTER:
HuntersHouseAfter.png

Big House in the North:
BEFORE:
HouseBefore.png

AFTER:
HouseAfter.png

Harbor:
BEFORE:
HarborBefore.png

AFTER: (Its has a light house to the west and 3 small huts. not shown in the picture)
HarborAfter.png

Entrance to the Frozen Cave:

BEFORE:
FrostEntranceBefore.png

AFTER:
FrostEntranceAfter.png

A Mountain:
BEFORE:
CyclopMountainBefore.png

AFTER:
CyclopMountainAfter.png

MY FAVORITE:
Cemetery:
BEFORE:
CementeryBefore.png

AFTER:
CementeryAfter.png

That is all I have... :rolleyes:
please don't destroy me with evil comments... or as I said... I will murder you :ninja:

I like your style, and i say this very rarely.
Only i hate the big tufts + don't use iron bars as borders and don't detail the roof plx.
Somehow i liked the graveyard before that looks more lika old school map hehe except the black and white tiles as path.

Further very good.

there's something missing in some of the pictures. monsters, maybe? i don't know, maybe it's just me who prefers monster shots

also what amaya said, they don't make good borders most of the time

there's something missing in some of the pictures. monsters, maybe?

Yeah, I was going to add monsters but as I stated... the guy closed the server so I was like "wt ever!" :)

"Eeew.... its... its... really bad... U SUX!" I wouldn't put it that way but it's pretty bad

question is... what is bad? Everything? or something? :(

@ALL
I won't use those metal things anymore,

BTW:
Im downloading a new version of RME (I got the 8.50 version) so I can do something new.

Last edited:
Back