• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error: bind: Address already in use

SparvenBara

Reaction score
So i tried to fix paypal... but as usual i have no clue of what im doing... did follow a tutorial but, did do something wrong anyways....

now when im updating my server with /closeserver shutdown, this comes up

Code:
[ServicePort::open} Error: bind: Adress already in use.

Please can someone explain?

1693041735610.png

SOLVED!

Last edited:
It seems like you're encountering a network-related issue. The error message "bind: Address already in use" typically means that the port you're trying to bind to is already in use by another process. To resolve this, you might want to try using a different port or identifying the application that's using the port you're trying to bind to and either stopping it or changing its configuration. If you need further assistance, feel free to provide more details, and I'll do my best to help you troubleshoot the problem.

So i tried to fix paypal... but as usual i have no clue of what im doing... did follow a tutorial but, did do something wrong anyways....

now when im updating my server with /closeserver shutdown, this comes up

Code:
[ServicePort::open} Error: bind: Adress already in use.

Please can someone explain?

View attachment 77927

SOLVED!

Back