• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternal War by TwinkSoft

I'll keep you guys informed about the OT progress.

Havoc, we have daily map updates you maybe want to re-explore the map.

Dayum, kinda really looking forward to this server =P.. Lets hope there'll be a large enough community to enjoy this server to its fullest (Kinda hard nowadays?)

Goodluck mate, I'll definetly take a look. Though, any estimation on when it'll be released?

Thx

idk but some of places on screenies looks like from atlantis world that were up a year ago

Please, dont make rookgard 1x exp. It's a boring and tedious place where you just put attack follow and wait for the shittiest mobs to die.

Edit: Any estimation when it comes online?

Last edited:
It will be ready before august, TwinkSoft mappers are not a part of the team anymore, they got bored from mapping I think and left. That's the reason it's taking more time to be done.

I will ask the community what they wannt so: Do you guys think adding a starter's island is a good idea? With Experience x1.

If the features are unique enough that players need a starter island to get use to them then sure, do it, but don't do 1x. That's just way to boring.

I'm not making the island to teach the players how to play. I'm making it just to give the server that RPG feeling of starting from 0.

But I decided not to make it anymore, thank you anyways.

Haha I'll explain again: The war server has been made to be released, this one will not be released; It will be put online.

I don't want too get off topic, let me know what you guys think about THIS server and maybe suggest me something.

Thank you Znote.

I decided to choose 5 testers; this testers will be able to log into the server and learn all about it. They will also have an special tour with me around the server and it's features.

Let me know if you want to be one of the testers! Post it in this thread and I'll contact you.

Sign me up aswell then ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Though, perhaps its possible to set this server on Countdown @ Otslist/Otservlist? You'd win some players, and also create an countdown on your Website incase it aint there yet? :p I've had good experiences with those countdowns (Lordaeron)

Back