• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Attack and Defense

raybow

Less QQ more Pew Pew
Reaction score
Attack and Defense

I'm going to be hosting a player event called Attack and Defense. This will be a simple game that I made up and it'll involve the Duel Arena so people don't get mad if they die. Here are the rules and objectives of the game:

-The objective of the game is to win 3 out of the 5 rounds as a team!
-To win a round, Either Take the Opponent's Flag to win the round, or frag the enemy till 25 frags.

Each team will be assigned either the north side
eventnorth.jpg

or
south side
eventsouth.jpg

with the bridge as the middle point.
eventmiddle.jpg

-Each of the Flags will be guarded at the easiest to defend position on each side. (I have two locations in mind, I will tell the teams where it is on each side to prevent people from knowing strait off the bat)

Basically each round, a team will be assigned defend the flag, and the other team will be assigned to attack. Only the attacking team will be able to score a point for the round. Only the attacking team runs past the middle bridge to attack. Both sides are allowed to run back to their respected spawning points if they die.

If a team member from the attacking team manages to get a flag, but then gets killed, the flag is set back on the defended spot.

-Each round has a time limit of 10 minutes.
-There will be no noob characters allowed to block and spam.

People who are interested in the event, Please post here with your character name. Or if you want to join the event as a guild. This event can test your skills coordinating with one another, remember Teamwork is crucial.

There will be a big prize distributed to the winning team in the end.
If this event is successful, More might come in the future.

Last edited:
Reserved for team listing and i guess date listings haha, it'll most likely be on a date where most of the people are online anyways :p just wanted to see some ideas and who would be interested

Last edited:
Sounds good, but all the players with dash will be able to easily win. How many players per team did you have in mind Ray?

Sounds good, but all the players with dash will be able to easily win. How many players per team did you have in mind Ray?

With the size of the map, i believe a team of like 10->15 people per side would be nice.

Although Dash does give a player an advantage, a good team would be blocking off crucial spots preventing dash :p

i join ofc if i got time and you could announce the time you will host that event

With the size of the map, i believe a team of like 10->15 people per side would be nice.

Although Dash does give a player an advantage, a good team would be blocking off crucial spots preventing dash :p

If you protect your flag well dash shouldn't be able to do anything. Beside that once you got the enemys flag to dash back ofc.

Back