• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fail Me My Bitchezz

I never heard of you or your trolling back in the early days of otland but I you can trust me when I say "I believe you". Anyways, whats the point of this thread? Am I supposed to request something to hack for me?

1 hit 1 kill is bs. Id like to see u 1 hit a demon, Gain the exp, And relog. same goes for speedhack.. probably client sided as with infinite health.

dude, edit your first post and just put:
"Shit I HAVEN'T Done :
All of the above"

Because you're full of shit.

I'm not full of shit, the 1 hit kill is simply editing your weapon with Cheat Engine. its very easy to do and u can only do it 1 time and then your disconnected, but you don't get exp and u get the loot. Honera is non-pvp b/c im not that great of a pvper? i never said that it has to be on a player it could be on anything...

I'm not full of shit, the 1 hit kill is simply editing your weapon with Cheat Engine. its very easy to do and u can only do it 1 time and then your disconnected, but you don't get exp and u get the loot. Honera is non-pvp b/c im not that great of a pvper? i never said that it has to be on a player it could be on anything...

Editing the stats of your weapons does not alter the server-side information on them.
You fail at understanding client-server gaming.

117416_76837_Unsuccessful.jpg

Back