• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria or RealOTS?

Faloria or RealOTS?

• Faloria

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • RealOTS

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decision

Reaction score
Faloria or RealOTS - I can't decide! Help me!

Faloria: 7.4 RL MAP Custom Client - Means you must make your own runes etc.. can't buy runes on shops
Exp rate: you'll gain level 8, 17 times faster than original Tibia.
At level 15 you'll leveling 12x faster.
And around level 50 you'll level 3 times as fast.
But at level 100, you'll only level 1,6x faster.
And at level 200 you'll level 0.8x speed (20% slower than original tibia!).
Other features: Golden Account (1% Less exp, skill, mlvl loss, Party share exp 20%?) Active GM banning botters - Runes Double charge (hmm 10x as example) Easier OT

RealOTS: 7.72 RL MAP custom client - Means you can buy your own runes, Port hope exists and wands/rods too for mages aswell. (Mages are easier)
Exp rate: 3x all the way
Other features: 100% Rl tibia files - Premmium Account (3.5 Euro month) - Same owner of Tibianic (Not very active GM in-game) Harder OT

Help me Decide!

Faloria imo.

It's a very planned OT, no bullshit. I'm going to play Faloria :)

Faloria.

Then perhaps, depending on how Faloria is doing, I might make a character on Realots aswell. Playing both servers at the same time~ But mainly faloria.

7.72 means 100 mp manaluids, wands and fucking cashmashinehydras (worst shit cip ever added).... sry i dont like it too easy
faloria all the way aslong it got more than 100 players online on average.
realots will die like tibianic it will start with 300 ppl online and after 2 month u got 40-60... most ppl dont like lowrated servers cuz its too much work and u get fucked too easy, if ppl had more patient and would actually stay on realOTs i would consider playing it from the beginning cuz with iryont u can be 100% sure that it will run for atleast a year

"7.72 means 100 mp manaluids, wands and fucking cashmashinehydras (worst shit cip ever added).... sry i dont like it too easy"

so go and take it over having 300+ ppl online hhaa

faloria - mastercores, was the best ot ever, but due to their security the ot fell into the garbage

7.72 is kinda boring standing face to face with a monster and start spam exori vis.. i dislike the rpg on 7.72

both are orshabaal ots, 17x faster than realots, copy of mastercores, long time after mastercores died and im bored of own tabelas so i wont play there, im sure 100% because this serv wont have more players than 50 on start

realots= orshabaal ots, custom sprites,weapons,monsters,dmg from spells - im not sure of these but i dont like custom server when its oldschool.....

so

tibianic still ftw :)

proberbly Faloria, since Dennis isnt hosting RealOts anymore, and Iryont wants cash for premium >.<
oh and im not a non-donator but spending money for premium on an ot, thats just gay.

proberbly Faloria, since Dennis isnt hosting RealOts anymore, and Iryont wants cash for premium >.<
oh and im not a non-donator but spending money for premium on an ot, thats just gay.

I will play RealOTs not because iryont hoster but because its Old cipsoft files which is exact rl tibia 7.72, anyway iryont i see him as good GM he never make reset etc..

anyone friend of iryont knows when will be ot online?

Probably Faloria.
Faloria reminds me of the good 'ol times. ;)

Red

How can u know? Last realots was fail tbh, noone of serious teams joined it, most were actually playing mastercores also 2 rollbacks in a row fucked it up, inactive gm also some corrupted things. War there was hillarious and thats why some ppl pged so fast and easy. This time if much more ppl enter it wont be that easy to lvl up and take over best spawns. I doubt ppl will get bored fast if it will be pretty hard to get lvl 100.

So why didnt u play tibianic-hr? Or u played but quitted. Its nothing new, everyone knows already how it ends.

I still play occasionally with a real-life friend of mine. I would choose Faloria over RealOTS for the same reason why I play tibianic-hr.

Red

I recommend Faloria, because those which are working on the server are awesome guys. They have knowlegde about open-tibia and know how to handle it.

Back