• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Faloria or RealOTS?

Faloria or RealOTS?

• Faloria

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • RealOTS

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't understand why they're removing the custom items, that's what made RealOTs fun.

Else it's just a normal 7.72 OT where 80% of the community plays sorcerer.

What are the chanses he'll add them later in the game? Because playing RealOTs without the custom items will be total shit.

7.72 = 80% Sorcerer

7.4 = Equal of vocations, a bit more pallys and knights - how it should be

When was the last time you guys fought a war with many knights/pals and just a few sorcs?
Today its just GFB/UE battle

Thats why I choose 7.4 over 7.7

7.72 = 80% Sorcerer

7.4 = Equal of vocations, a bit more pallys and knights - how it should be

When was the last time you guys fought a war with many knights/pals and just a few sorcs?
Today its just GFB/UE battle

Thats why I choose 7.4 over 7.7

Did you play tibianic? Tibianic is 7.4 most battles were gfb battles lol so what you're saying doesn't really make sense.

I actually think 7.4-7.7 was a downgrade for sorcerers. Soul points, a lot higher mana for runes, higher mana for spells. Not easy to profit making runes anymore i.e selling them.

Better and cheaper mana fluids, wands and possibly runes in shops.

Knights and paladins doesn't have to depend on mages to make their runes anymore, i usually choose 7.4 over 7.7 as well but i don't agree with any of your points, i agree with that today there's only gfb/ue battles but the 2.5 months playing tibianic-hr i used approximately a bp gfb every battle except for the small battles. AND THE SMALL battles were usually mages-only battles.

I'll have to go with realots, played tibianic for a long time and kinda bored of 7.4, the runefarms and mcfarms. So 7.7 will be a good change and i gotta say realots doesn't really have a lack of knight and paladins, except not when i played.

Better and cheaper mana fluids, wands and possibly runes in shops.

That's exactly what makes 7.7 overcrowded with sorcerers. Easy hunting with wands, buying runes in shops and cheap manafluid. We get forced to play sorcerer.

Manafluid should be 100gp and give low mana like it was on rl tibia. No wands, no runes in shops. Sorcerers should be hard - the earning is high damage and mobility

Knights and paladins doesn't have to depend on mages to make their runes anymore

There can never be a economy when runes are buyable in shops.
Of course there should be something done about the runefarms.

I'll have to go with realots, played tibianic for a long time and kinda bored of 7.4, the runefarms and mcfarms. So 7.7 will be a good change and i gotta say realots doesn't really have a lack of knight and paladins, except not when i played.

Do you really think 7.7 will do any better than 7.4? Things just get worse. Read this again when Realots started and you will know what I mean

That's exactly what makes 7.7 overcrowded with sorcerers. Easy hunting with wands, buying runes in shops and cheap manafluid. We get forced to play sorcerer.

Manafluid should be 100gp and give low mana like it was on rl tibia. No wands, no runes in shops. Sorcerers should be hard - the earning is high damage and mobility

Do you really think 7.7 will do any better than 7.4? Things just get worse. Read this again when Realots started and you will know what I mean

Even if most of people will go sorc because of the wands, do you think that sorcs are overpowered then? ue is 1200 just so you know. Knights and Paladins hit stronger. Easier than 7.4 does not mean better.

I liked 7.4 a lot, its my favourite version and sorc my favourite vocation. But i had to play paladin because either i didnt have time to make my own runes and didnt have mc farms (like 80% of mages). Now i will be able to play 7.7 as sorc because i will hunt no matter how many hours i must spend making runes. That is my only reason i choose Realots, and because its exact same rl tibia

It's not like i've never played 7.7 as you make it sound like.

I've played realots before, i've played 7.4 high,mid and lowrates, same goes for 7.72 high, mid, lowrates.

Manafluid should be 100gp and give low mana like it was on rl tibia.

Like it was on real tibia, yes. But 55gp for manafluid is how it was on real tibia in 7.72 which i guess we're discussing right now. Of course we all have different opinions and i don't prefer hunting with manas i usually do prefer 7.4 as i said earlier but i've gotten so very bored of it, make runes, go tomb, and repeat.

I don't want you to blame anything, I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Let's leave it, as you said, everyone with his own opinion

Realots obviously, all the major teams will go there and Iryont knows what hes doing..

And ofcourse there will be 80% sorcs in the beginning, untill they realize that it's fucking lame and gay to survive as a mage on 7.72 unless you are rich or have moneymakers.

Realots obviously, all the major teams will go there and Iryont knows what hes doing..

And ofcourse there will be 80% sorcs in the beginning, untill they realize that it's fucking lame and gay to survive as a mage on 7.72 unless you are rich or have moneymakers.

step 1 get level 3X
step 2 buy XXbp manafluid
step 3 go drags with woce and exori vis
step 4 sell loot
step 5 repeat step 2-4 until u are a rich motherfucker with a nice ml and level

step 1 get level 3X
step 4 sell loot

step 1 get lvl 3x
step 2 buy bp bolts
step 3 exiva "mage with a bp bolt and a paladin friend and bolt him to death
step 4 sell loot
step 5 repeat step 2-4 untill u are a rich motherfucker with a nice dist and moneh

Believe it or not, I've never really heard of RealOTs. I have heard good things recently (I guess it was good).
Find some things hard to believe about it, but meh. Faloria will be good :D

step 1 get level 3X
step 4 sell loot

do it when u are hunted huasushjuashuasuh we will see if it works. Its not like mastercores or any other 7.4 where u can pg 2-3 faster with runes than with wand+vis.

step 1 get level 3X
step 4 sell loot

What if you die? Get pked? Don't go profit from the loot? A level 30~ will most likely not go profit due to the damage/mana ratio.

step 1 get level 3X
step 4 sell loot

Same goes for ANY 7.4..

Just replace 'buy manas' with 'make runes'

And dragons with 'TOMBS ALLLLLLLLL DAY'

Gets boring.

Lol@ you thinking a dragon wont one hit combo a level 30 mage with oldschool double f wave.

Easy to solo dragons on shit OT's but on THE REAL TIBIA ENGINE they actually one hit combo lvl 45+ mages all the time by spamming waves/bombs

lol@ you thinking loot is easy on realots

how do i make a new thread or what ever its called. so when poeple think new posts on the top left of the webpage they can see what i created lol

Looting IS easy on realots lol xD. Realots is an easy server, not that it aint funny but OTs are meant to be easy. People dont play hard OTs(for example tibianic lowrate) nowdays.

Looting IS easy on realots lol xD. Realots is an easy server, not that it aint funny but OTs are meant to be easy. People dont play hard OTs(for example tibianic lowrate) nowdays.
Tibianic low rate is farrr easier than RealOTS sorry to say xD!

Back