• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few Questions to Run Project

Xedoxo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have few questions regarding to start my project.

1. It matter what version of tfs i'll choose? Or can i use the newest for example run 8.00 version tibia?
2. OTClient - whether it depends on a specific version of TFS - or just should i focus to add only spr/dat files and version of tibia and tfs doesnt matter?
3. ACC MAKKER (website) like questions above - every web can be connected with any version to fit with otc and tfs?

Sorry, i am just have many ideas how should look servers now, but I prefer to find out everything before starting. Don't blame me. Thanks and have nice day :)

About Nekiro TFS 1.5 8.0:

• Base and Version: The Nekiro TFS 1.5 is based on TFS 1.4 but has been downgraded to work with Tibia version 8.0.
  • Scripts and Systems: There are many available scripts and systems for this version, making it easier to implement and customize the server to meet your needs.
About OTClient:

• Compatibility with Standard Files: For Tibia version 8.0, you can use the standard SPR/DAT files from CipSoft with OTClient.
  • Version Support: The original OTClient supports Tibia up to version 11.x, while the Mehah client supports up to version 13.32.
  • Connection with TFS: The TFS 1.5 8.0 can connect with any compatible OTClient version, giving you flexibility in choosing your client.
About ACC Maker:

• Compatibility: You can use an ACC Maker that is compatible with Nekiro TFS 1.5.
  • Recommendations:
    • MyAAC: Easy to set up. Simply place it in your server's htdocs directory and access it via 127.0.0.1 in your browser to select the version.
    • Gesior: Requires downloading the correct version for TFS 1.x but is also a popular and robust option.
These ACC Makers allow you to connect both OTClient and the official CipSoft client to your server, offering flexibility for players.

About Nekiro TFS 1.5 8.0:

• Base and Version: The Nekiro TFS 1.5 is based on TFS 1.4 but has been downgraded to work with Tibia version 8.0.
  • Scripts and Systems: There are many available scripts and systems for this version, making it easier to implement and customize the server to meet your needs.
About OTClient:

• Compatibility with Standard Files: For Tibia version 8.0, you can use the standard SPR/DAT files from CipSoft with OTClient.
  • Version Support: The original OTClient supports Tibia up to version 11.x, while the Mehah client supports up to version 13.32.
  • Connection with TFS: The TFS 1.5 8.0 can connect with any compatible OTClient version, giving you flexibility in choosing your client.
About ACC Maker:

• Compatibility: You can use an ACC Maker that is compatible with Nekiro TFS 1.5.
  • Recommendations:
    • MyAAC: Easy to set up. Simply place it in your server's htdocs directory and access it via 127.0.0.1 in your browser to select the version.
    • Gesior: Requires downloading the correct version for TFS 1.x but is also a popular and robust option.
These ACC Makers allow you to connect both OTClient and the official CipSoft client to your server, offering flexibility for players.

Last question to you - if i use any ready datapack 8.0 files it will work properly with this TFS? Just to know 100% :D Also thanks u a lot for this message.

For example, if you take an old 8.0 TFS datapack (for example, 0.x), will it work on Nekiro? You can move to Nekiro only the "scripts" and "actions.xml" folders. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If they don't work, you will need to convert the old functions to the new TFS 1.x correctly. There are already tutorials for this. You can also look in data/lib/compat.lua to see how to convert the old functions to the new ones, etc. It's easy.

Ah, don't forget: you cannot simply move the data/actions/lib folder or a "lib" file to Nekiro, as they are not compatible. You must keep the original "lib" from Nekiro. You can only transfer the other LUA and XML files to Nekiro and test. If necessary, convert the functions correctly to TFS 1.x.

If it is an 8.0 datapack that has already been updated to TFS 1.x, it will work. But remember: never transfer any TFS that has the "lib" folder to Nekiro. Always keep the original "lib" from Nekiro. Move and transfer the LUA and XML files one by one and test to see if you need to convert or correct errors, etc.

I hope this helps.

Back