• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final proof -> Nikkster a scammer!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Biggest proof of nikkster a scammer..

As we all know.. that I'm the one who edited the server X-roxor adding boss's.. and more stuff, giving it to the worthless scammer Nikkster to host, he thiefing it from me, Ofcorse, since im the owner on the donations part I type pm "Admin Omar" since all my names in my OTS are Admin Omar on ForgottenL server , all servers.. so here is a picture with proof that he forgot to change it.. and Im sure 100% he's going to change it right now.. when he see the picture.. here is the picture!

Thats the biggest proof, and no one will say he aint a scammer, because he is really a scammer..

FACT THE FACT!

b84e2s.jpg

CURSE YOU NIKKSTER

wow rlly, no one cares omar, ^.- hes making money and has lots of players why would he care when u keep posting hes a scammer? this server is released on tibiahelp.com ^.-

There is a Place where OTLand put scammers.
And Scammers will be watched, I think.

dude his a fucking scammer are u blind read the 2 threads

he took my server and all this is mine he forgot to change the book with my name

aye add nikkster from me, not only as a scammer but also as a fucking faggot :] would love to smash his face in rl

Sir shutter why don't you release what you did? for him? ..^^

aye add nikkster from me, not only as a scammer but also as a fucking faggot :] would love to smash his face in rl

Sir shutter why don't you release what you did? for him? ..^^

Hahaha, that's why you asslicked me in-game then? Aight, I remember all you did for me.. :)

However, keep saying that I am a scammer, but in fact this is just completely bullshit. We were making a deal that I was going to take care of the money but when I saw he was trying to get all money for himself I started to take some actions here, ofcourse I knew from the beginning that he would cry like a baby and make stupid threads like this. I have proved for Master-M that I am not a scammer. End of discussion with you Omar, and however I doubt you will get much players, no players like lags. And if you want to fight with me, really haha.. I will keep tracking you, tracking tracking you won't be able to have a server. Better just stay away from me and stop making bullshit threads like this and keep telling lies, I don't even think there are many here who believes in this, and a book wow? That must be a really big think. 90% of the players messaged me about you being corrupt, I was checking the logs clearly and actually it was true. I tried to talk to you, but you acted like you decide over me, lol... Pretty weird, huh? That's just like one of 20 reasons I didn't want you to be in my staff.

Back