• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finally !

Carbom

FoR ThE LiCh KiNg
Reaction score
Fuck hellas, after long time finally i reach lvl 1000, thx for all my friends, u guys know who u are, ;D

lvl1kftw.jpg

after reset i will think about it, silvera or amera ;D

That's like admitting to botting right there >.>
Congrats, nonetheless.

Red

lvl 1000 is 2 days work of botting.
fail @ tryna hide ur bot tho.

That's like admitting to botting right there >.>
Congrats, nonetheless.

Red

as u can see my scrips, just auto utamo and the fast atack thing,
thats mean i was not botting =) :p

yeah but lol why to say no when carbon really know that he bot lol,carbon we all bot answer do, i do to so w.e lol well right now i dont bot cuz i dont play tibia anymore lol but w.e when they say to uu oo u fucking botter just say yes :D

yeah but lol why to say no when carbon really know that he bot lol,carbon we all bot answer do, i do to so w.e lol well right now i dont bot cuz i dont play tibia anymore lol but w.e when they say to uu oo u fucking botter just say yes :D

...:$

even tho bots r legal on cyntara. ;p

Do you even know how stupid you just made yourself look?

Cyntara - Server Rules

2. Cheating
a) Account Sharing, Account Selling, and Packet Injections.
b) Cavebotting of no kind on Cyntara. All levels should be earned fairly. If you are caught cavebotting, we have the right to ban, delete, and remove any amount of levels desired. There is no ex posto facto on this rule.
c) Obvious Combo Botting will result in 7 day ban the first offense, 30 days the second time, and deletion the next. You can get unbanned at the cash shop.
d) No magebombs of any sort. If you are caught magebombing, you will be IP banned. No exceptions.

SMOOTH. Any more smart comments? XD

and u really think red did something with that ?
i mean,yes i use a bot (actually elf bot) but just for war, for hunt, i hunt manually ;D

Do you even know how stupid you just made yourself look?

Cyntara - Server Rules

2. Cheating
a) Account Sharing, Account Selling, and Packet Injections.
b) Cavebotting of no kind on Cyntara. All levels should be earned fairly. If you are caught cavebotting, we have the right to ban, delete, and remove any amount of levels desired. There is no ex posto facto on this rule.
c) Obvious Combo Botting will result in 7 day ban the first offense, 30 days the second time, and deletion the next. You can get unbanned at the cash shop.
d) No magebombs of any sort. If you are caught magebombing, you will be IP banned. No exceptions.

SMOOTH. Any more smart comments? XD

Notice, Cavebottin is illegal, not sum1 whos just usin a bot.

Back