• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Finland] Macioklis 7.6

Arppa

Reaction score
We welcome you to Macioklis 7.6 server, which is running the Global Tibia map.

Ip: macioklis.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.6
Uptime: 24/7 except updates
Loot rate: 3x
Skill rate: 25x
Magic rate: 10x

The exp stages are
From level 8 to 50: 100x
From level 50 to 100: 50x
From level 100 to 120: 30x
From level 120 to 150: 20x
From level 150 to 200: 7x

The server is normal pvp, 5 frags leads into red skull and 10 frags into ban. Sometimes we might have PvP-E events, it's up to the players!

We have alot of quests working; for example DHQ and Anhi.

This server has started today and it's now growing, so join today and have fun! Dont forget to invite your friends!

Last edited:
i won't play here there is already a good 7.72 map running. maby if that one close and this one stay open i will play once. but good luck;)

in this chase "good" is stupid + asshole...

you just angry because your own fail server going SO BAD paying 130 euro's and got 15 player record after you bought a dedicated server haha im rofl irl of it :p but keep it going man!! :p

well 7.72 is whole different compared to 7.6

I personally prefer 7.6, which wasn't pretty hard to guess I think.

So everyone join now! It started today, which obviously means we don't have alot of players, but we will raise!

you just angry because your own fail server going SO BAD paying 130 euro's and got 15 player record after you bought a dedicated server haha im rofl irl of it :p but keep it going man!! :p
it hasen't fail stupid.. there aren't any new players because the ddos thing, it will take time before it turn around again..

well 7.72 is whole different compared to 7.6

I personally prefer 7.6, which wasn't pretty hard to guess I think.

So everyone join now! It started today, which obviously means we don't have alot of players, but we will raise!
not really, the only thing that is difference with 7.6 and 7.72 is the graphical options..

Yes they did, and hard also as they threated me.. I dunno if they threated others as well... they where talking about "The ping of death" in my server and sended me mail about payment because I "have" been on is site... never checked it out lol...

well, even tho the server is online for the second day, it has more players than that funny xorthia which is online for couple of days :D

hahaha no known guy are you right? that server 36.hopto~ is already online for months ore something? they just never advertisment it here... they usually had like 30 players online ~ and now they advertisement it they will get more ofcourse lmao... get your facts straight first before start flaming around.

what the hell are you talking about fuckface?
36.hopto~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~??????????

Back