[FINLAND] - Outcast 7.6, Worlds oldest OT, 13 years online | CUSTOM | EXP BOOST WEEK | WAR SERVER ON

Joelatto

Best answers
Reaction score
ok... so if you want guys some free cocaine come to us xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OP
God qut / qutor

God qut / qutor

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
When a creative Outcastian gets pissed off at you, to everyones surprise, you might wake up being a mafia leader instead of a normal dude, and the Open TIbia server you've hosted and developed for a long time is actually a mafia communication gateway and a marketplace for illegal substances and appliances. His words, not mine. :D

Me and Bugcast/Joelatto are gladly cool now, to the extent a couple of mad people can ever be cool with each other. (He still hates me, forever and ever.)

Last edited:
OP
God qut / qutor

God qut / qutor

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Ive forgotten to drop all the information regarding latest updates here on OTland, I'll be doing it shortly. :) An insane amount of stuff has been added on Outcast since my last post here!

prayyy123

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
Despite bad connection for Poland ( bad host ) and buggy client i recommend this ots. We have different opinions when it comes to some topics also he is wrong sometimes and refuse to accept it but he is not corrupted like most of the servers nowdays. Recommended to play Outcast !

lionginas

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Looks good!

Best of luck to you and your server!

Sage Sixpath

Best answers
Reaction score
Yo maybe try launch a new server to bring in new players? Maybe even a RL map with custom shit added, or just a pure RL map. But with ur insane smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth client with faaaaaaaaaaast sd shooting and pushing. Would be a blast.

Tybalt

Best answers
Reaction score
Hope my account stille exists. Going to try this weekend ;) Had fun times at Outcast.

MonsterPz

Best answers
Reaction score
Yo maybe try launch a new server to bring in new players? Maybe even a RL map with custom shit added, or just a pure RL map. But with ur insane smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth client with faaaaaaaaaaast sd shooting and pushing. Would be a blast.
This!