• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First items wont work

gilbert123

~Caspin~
Reaction score
Hello. I added an area to get get first items- and when I click to get a backpack it says "Not enough room" and it says that for the rest when I try to get those to (all from a quest chest). I then tried to add Backpack to first items, but upon login it just fell to the floor. DOes anyone know how to fix this? IF so let me know :D

No they have plenty of cap, I have even made a lvl 100 to try it and it still doesnt work. I can pick it up; but I'd rather make it so when my ot goes online players don't have to deal with it :p

You got this already when you downloaded the server or did it came later? Only thing I can think of atm of some problems with items.otb.

Changing it to level 100 doesn't help, you must set the starters capacity correctly (which isn't derived from the level for some reason, but separately stored).

This happens to me too, when you try and open a chest when you have nothing (no backpack or bag) the items will not move to you. If you have a backpack, it will move into your backpack.

This has never worked for me since I re-joined the OT community (a month ago).

This means there is a problem with compiling of autostack, you can replace container.cpp or download an other server.

Back