• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fishing contest!

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
The time has come, Tibera!

A fishing contest!

So, the competition is basically based on the threads name.

From today, the date of the creation of this thread, and one week ahead, the one who has the highest fishing skill, will be awarded a donation item (Choosable between solar axe, donation boots, blessed shield or blessed rune!)

Get your fishing on!!

Signed,
Robin!

The time has come, Tibera!

A fishing contest!

So, the competition is basically based on the threads name.

From today, the date of the creation of this thread, and one week ahead, the one who has the highest fishing skill, will be awarded a donation item (Choosable between solar axe, donation boots, blessed shield or blessed rune!)

Get your fishing on!!

Signed,
Robin!

bye fish man

It's nice that there are people out there doing such contests. :peace:

Last edited:
i give up im on 120 i was the first with 100,110 and also 120 and now i give up i found out another way to get donate items :)

thx anyway for making this :D

i give up im on 120 i was the first with 100,110 and also 120 and now i give up i found out another way to get donate items :)

thx anyway for making this :D

You still got till Friday ;-)

Signed,
Robin.

but i will not win :S Aff! He got 125 me 69 and he is online night and day S:

Ofcourse.

My laptop has been at repair, but I'll be online in-game tomorrow. Just give me a message when I'm online.

Mhm, can you parcel the donator boots to Aoewiae? (if parcel system works)

Back
Top Bottom