• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix ek's

Chronik

Reaction score
EKS are stupidly shit the classes arent balanced at all i dont even mind the healing the DMG needs a boost badly though.... Any eks who agree with me post your complaints here... and what you think. signed Glock

every single voc needs to be fixed
when i read that the voc will be balance i was glad but what this?
even my 180 ek hits alot more than my 630 with spells, heals the same with uhps, same with mages a 200 ms can hit more than a 800 ms with ue lol healing just sux
i tought the balance would be accourding the lvls else ur update is just "alsmost the same formulas as rl tibia, lvl and ml doesnt matter"
try to fix it, this server was one of the best i ever played besides rl tibia but now...
/whine off

Yeah I agree, this isn't balance at all. What they did with this update was use the same healing system as rl tibia... where the highest level is 450 or so. How is that ever going to work on a server where most people are over level 700?

I think mages are good atm, they just need higher UE damage.

I mean my average is like 500.. and im lvl 830, wtf ?

Besides.....

I do only 100 dmg more compared to a lvl 300 ED!! Im friggin 500 lvls higher!!

well i see good elements in it

.. and quite a few less good elements.

I mean , wtf, why slower down Mwalls and such? that's bad for PVP !!

.. and robe of the underworld only for sorcs??

Last edited:
robe of underworld in tibia rl is only for sorcerers, dont u understand that they want their servers similar to rl? >.>

well i see good elements in it

.. and quite a few less good elements.

I mean , wtf, why slower down Mwalls and such? that's bad for PVP !!

.. and robe of the underworld only for sorcs??

yee and they made the SIO wors than RL, did u see the exuhast caused by using SIO, try holding the sio hotkey, and then make a exura vita hotkey and hold it in, see the diffrence?

I think mages are good atm, they just need higher UE damage.

I mean my average is like 500.. and im lvl 830, wtf ?

Besides.....

I do only 100 dmg more compared to a lvl 300 ED!! Im friggin 500 lvls higher!!

Agus, you were on other peoples threads telling them to shut up and the update is good..
SO DEAL WITH IT! retard.

Back