• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixed - DELETE

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, i'm using GESIOR 2012, and I have an issue with character creating, As some of you prolly know, when you make an account, it prompts you to make a character also.
create.png
When you make a character this way (no matter the voc) will spawn in thais temple.

2nd way to create a character or and alternate character : Create the account and login through "account management" and hit create character. **PROBLEM** - If you login and make another character, the new player will spawn at YALAHAR temple. How do I fix this, anyone?! I have all the XYZ's of Acc Manager/Sorc/Druid/Paladin/Knight Sample all set to thais temple, and the town ID is also set to 1. If anyone can help, please PM me for my skype, much easier to talk there!
create2.png

Look through both .php files and see the differences, you didn't provide the files causing this.

I dont know which one it is.. Idk if its accountmanagement.php, createaccount.php, i simply dont know. I looked through almost all the files and idk whats causing it

Might just make portals on yalahar dock for thais residence, so when you login there, youll land on it and automatically be thais resident anyway. Ghetto

Last edited by a moderator:
Back