• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixed Modern AAC and Tibiarl Layout

I ...... YO

1. It is available only v1.5 for free. v1.6 is a paid version. (If you helped make it you can have it for free, just pm me).

Just change "home/serv/tfs" or what ever the ubication of your server path.

Lucaz, may I have 1.6 please?

lol pay version? jajajajajajaja now i need to pay for enter and for exit from this forum jajajajaj

StreamSide, if you don't want to pay for his job, then don't do it, it is simple as that.

lol pay version? jajajajajajaja now i need to pay for enter and for exit from this forum jajajajaj

It was hard to me cuz i don't know php, mysql.. I had to study. I did my part and published a fixed version for free.
You just have to pay if you didn't helped me to make it. If you mean it an absurd just fix v1.5 yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Just change "home/serv/tfs" or what ever the ubication of your server path.

Lucaz, may I have 1.6 please?

Obviously bro.

- - - Updated - - -

v1.7 being developed

It was hard to me cuz i don't know php, mysql.. I had to study. I did my part and published a fixed version for free.
You just have to pay if you didn't helped me to make it. If you mean it an absurd just fix v1.5 yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously bro.

- - - Updated - - -

v1.7 being developed

waiting .... The best of all time!!
LucasFerraz the guy!

hello

i have a question
when thare is release 1.7
u say 1.7 may be ready saturday at night

will 1.6 released for free?
also my question is what does it cost to buy it? i mean 1.7;)

hello,
can u tell me if i go to create account how to delite
nickname:
Choose vocation:
Choose city:

i have none vocation and i dont want em in city i have script for it also what is the nickname thingy coz i got account name and password.

Account Info:
Account Name:
E-mail:
Password:

Character Info
Character name:
Sex: 0 male or 0 female

i want it like this please help me.
current using v 1.5 for tests maybe i buy later.

Open config.php
Replace
PHP:
$config['cities'] = array(1=>'Carlin');

with
PHP:
$config['cities'] = array(1=>'CITYNAME');

and replace
PHP:
$config['vocations'] = array(1=>"Sorcerer", 2=>"Druid", 3=>"Paladin", 4=>"Knight");

with
PHP:
$config['vocations'] = array(1=>"None");

halle also how to enter the admin panel
i set page_acces to 6 but what now?
how to get the forum to work?

- - - Updated - - -

hello, please help me.
i need some help.

im using ur modern acc template but how to edit the pictures?
i edited the pictures on the image folder but they dont change on website how to do that?

also

when i config the shop system and add it to server in globalevents.xml the server gives C++ error.

thanks in advance.

Back