• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Football freestyle challange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
Dear mum! Just kidding x)

Hey everyone :p I was wondering if someone would be interested in having a football freestyle challange, I thought it could be fun to do something like this and it would also be fun for you to show your skills to the public.

What's Football Freestyling?

Football Freestyling means that you do tricks with a football. There are many great football freestylers around the world and it keeps growing.

What kind of tricks?

All kind of tricks using your body except your hands. The tricks are mostly performed with your feet.

How would the challanges work?

You perform the tricks and record them with a camera and then you host the video so the public can vote who makes the greatest tricks.

I am just wondering if there is any interest in this. It would be fun to see what skills you got. I am a football player but I practice freestyling sometimes and I thought why not share what we like to do in rl here on OTLand.

If you think this sounds like a funny thing to do let me know.

For further information leave a post.

Signed, P.

pUppie if you want some one to host, i think you should make a movie post first

What do you mean with someone to host? You mean if I want someone to join this?

What do you mean with someone to host? You mean if I want someone to join this?

Yea i know somtimes i type weard..
but i ment, WHy dont u posy a movie of your self maiking some tricks? i think others will join to then

No problem :p I can think very slow sometimes ;p To answer your question... I ain't that good in making tricks but I can of course make some... Soon I will get my new mobile phone and I will probably record some tricks on it and then I will host it.

I play football aswell .. me and my friends always have little challenges .. who cna do the best tricks and stuff .

I might submit some skills :p

Aazza,

Great ;) When I have the time I will record a small video clip myself.

since i dont know how to do video editing, its kinda hard to show, but yeah i can do some tricks heheheheh

@ Tuninho: Do you know how to put a video into your computer and host it? :p Just do it then ^^

@ Darex11: yeah some do ;p

Puppie i'm still waiting till u post your movie :p

I made some clips but they didn't turn out good ;p I need more skills :/

noooo ^^ maybe later when I edit them in a movie maker ;p

Brazil, Barcelona is the best!

Still waiting till puppy posts his movie first :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back