• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For GM or OWNER == Over players capacity

Reaction score
Hello.

Proposal: You, GM's, might consider the ideia of a NEW WORLD.. This world has no name, then you can create another and name them. People can transfer their characters (e.g 10 coins) or just create and play there. The main ideia is, 600 to 700 players each world.

Why?: That's because of this -> 23:16 1324 players online.

Why is 1300 players online so bad? : If you are a GM, that just earn money, should create a character here, and play. Finding respaws WITH 1 OR 2 PEOPLES, is hard. Now think about 6 ~ 9 peoples in a respaw? That's what im talking about. Today I was in svargrond crystal spiders, there was about 6 players, I couldn't exp, then I went to POI DL's.
But there was worst. Ten or more peoples hunting there. I DON'T KNOW HOW. 15 minutes and i couldn't kill ONE dragon lord. Thats maybe because I'm low level (then low speed, low hits) but doesnt matter, ten people in a respaw? Lol.

Why would people create a character there?: Easy answer. Peoples like me (mage level 80, 50k in the bank, no items) would create characters there to may be a top level, or I'm hunted, what can I do with my master sorcerer lvl 330? Just transfer.

What me and all people want: Less players! 1400 players is more than all map capacity! Thats true! Why when a global server is 400~500 players they show the message "Server is full" when are you creating the character? Because THERE IS NO SPACE!!!

Good Answer:thumbup:
Agreed.

Even the global servers have a limit of 960 players, that's why the players are split into layers, as low levels, medium and high. Here the concentration of players are high and average level. It's hard we have to kill 2 people to be able to hunt with only 5 in the same cave.
We await measures.

versão em portugues eu faço dia 2 ou 3 de fevereiro
Thanks for reading. Sorry for bad voiceover, I didn't use translator.

Last edited:
No. seriusly if you want a low pop. server, then head to real tibia.

Why you think this way? Do you have a high character? Then you dont need to hunt?

Signed..

Should they be like

Shadows:
Darknes:

You can play at both but there is min of 750 players on each ;) (1,5k / 2 - 750)

There are several mistakes in your argument
1.- "Why when a global server is 400~500 players they show the message "Server is full" when are you creating the character? Because THERE IS NO SPACE!!!"
Well i think that is the most stupid argument in all the thread because 500 is half the top of the server capacity, waiting list on tibia appears after 900 players are online leaving space for premium accounts.

2.-"People can transfer their characters (e.g 10 coins) or just create and play there."
This argument goes with the next one: "or I'm hunted, what can I do with my master sorcerer lvl 330?"
And what makes you think that a lvl 330 would not transfer the account to the new server so he has all the high.lvl spawns until another player reaches those levels? Is the same shit.

I hope you see this as a way to improve your thread and not as a "hatter" thingy
Anyway signed
For the 33rd time

Hunted in ots? ok but tell me where is point to transfer it to another server (like shadowcores) if ppls anyway will kill you there if they want?

1.- "Why when a global server is 400~500 players they show the message "Server is full" when are you creating the character? Because THERE IS NO SPACE!!!"
Well i think that is the most stupid argument in all the thread because 500 is half the top of the server capacity, waiting list on tibia appears after 900 players are online leaving space for premium accounts.
Which world has 900 players online?
Just aurera that have 800~900 players. Others worlds are about 300 players. You can check it.
Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Community

2.-"People can transfer their characters (e.g 10 coins) or just create and play there."
This argument goes with the next one: "or I'm hunted, what can I do with my master sorcerer lvl 330?"
And what makes you think that a lvl 330 would not transfer the account to the new server so he has all the high.lvl spawns until another player reaches those levels? Is the same shit.
He transfer HIS CHARACTER, not his account. But do you think just him will transfer? And just him will take high levels respaw?
Depends on the person.
Transfering: You CAN ONLY bring with you 100 slots. If he is rich, have a lot of things, items, money, he would stay in the "normal" world because he cant transfer all his stuffs.

Hunted in ots? ok but tell me where is point to transfer it to another server (like shadowcores) if ppls anyway will kill you there if they want?
Yes, ''hunted'' exists in serious otservers. Just think you're playing global. You're a neutral, noob, hunted, lvl 250, they kill you twice a day, then you transfer.

If your hunters wants "spend 10 coins" just to transfer then kill you, oh, you have bad luck :/

Signed..

Should they be like

Shadows:
Darknes:

You can play at both but there is min of 750 players on each ;) (1,5k / 2 - 750)
Thats cool. Shadows (world 1) Darkness (World 2)
We can propose names, but first we need their confirmation about the second world, if they want to create, and when. But it's cool names.
600~800 players per world thats great! Better than 11 players in you mini dragon lord respaw!

Thanks everybody thats answer the thread.

Agreed.

Even the global servers have a limit of 960 players, that's why the players are split into layers, as low levels, medium and high. Here the concentration of players are high and average level. It's hard we have to kill 2 people to be able to hunt with only 5 in the same cave.
We await measures.

Agreed.

We await measures.

Thanks for expressing very well!
I'll post your quote in my thread.

Make other server with smth like x5 exp and less after xxx level and low mlvl. But it should be Unfair fight reduction like on real tibia (not only in wm) so it will be very good low-rated server. Just like rl.

The MAXIMUM capacity, close to the chaos, 10 noobs hunting in rotworms spot in thais.
That's the chaos. We don't want this, you can see, even with 400 players is hard to find a hunting place (if somebody plays global, you probably knows) now think about 1.400 players.

I went from level 220-300 in 2 weeks with this server as it is. Stop bitching about hunting spots on the forums and go hunt. Maybe you'll get some levels.

Its weird, i dont have a problem finding a free hunting spot. Maybe if you're hunting darashia dls its hard to find a spot. About that transfer idea. I dont think it will work. You can always level 60 mages with 4+ people and hunt the guy. + If this server is going to be exp x5 all the way then no one will play it apart from the transfered chars, because it will take weeks to get a level 200 when here it takes days.

lol you stop crying fucking retard. You always have something to change. If there would bn 2nd server u will cry cuz there is only 200 players botting 24/7. Servers will go down cuz ppl will stop playing here. Therd won't be any war, ppl can't fight when is 1,3k online, so what about 500?

Make npvp serv to kick all charlovers from shadowcores.

Back