• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

Name: Jack Willem
Date of birth: 10.07.1993
Current location: Norway

Dear staff members of Green Zebra Hosting,

I am a 18 year old guy from Norway with great knowledge about the game Tibia and of course the Open-Tibia community. I've played Tibia since Cipsoft introduced Tibia version 7.6, which means that I've played for quite a long time. In fact, I actually hosted my own 7.6 server holding up to 150 players when that was a large amount to carry. Things have definitely changed since then, but I've got a great amount of experience with the newer clients and the functions that they carry with them. As a Game-Master/Staff Member, I will intend to use my knowledge and skills to create a better and more helpful community for those who has got a lack of knowledge.
I've lived in Ireland/Cork for 6 years, and probably been to more than 75% of the countries in the world, so I know a lot about the English language, and much about cultures. I believe that in this way, its easier to get a more complete dialog with players without the capacity to speak English or other global languages.
As an xtra ad, I'd like to say that I've played all the Zantera versions as a active player in the help channel and therefore, I know a lot about the things that's needy for the server.
I've also got huge amount of free hours, which i use to either play Tibia or help friends get started with the game. This is up to 5-6 hours a day.

Best regards,
Jack Willem

No clue why you even need more gamemasters, or tutors. If your going to ban botters, you already know whats going to happend.

About Myself...

Starting off, my name is Fredrik and I'm located in Norway, Canada. Currently 20 and I'm experinced in this field of work. Playing Open Tibia for 6 years as well as Real Tibia for 9 years. I, myself can handle situations under pressure while justifyed violations are put into unbiased considerations. If needed, I accept not being able to make a normal character to avoid the "corrupted player." Otherwise the community is relaxing to chat with, but most importantly i'm not those GameMasters that Ignore, Power Abuse, and basically be un-legit. On any level I will emphasize the rules and regulations depending on how serious the owner/owners would want me to consult. To finish off I can offer ideas on security and how to monitor the players that want to play unequal compared to the rest of the community
Language's [Norwegian][Swedish][English][Some Findladish,Polish,German,]
Other Knowlegde:php Coding,Some hacking,Html coding,

Still Thinking I may not be trustworthy?

Well if you're still edgy on hiring me, I am 100% behind the thought of starting as a Tutor/Low Access. Able to rank up with your knowledge as the Owner that I am trustworthy and that I am able to make decisions on enforcing rule violations without supervision.

UPdated

Last edited:
The application board will close either this coming week or the week after that. Those applicants who will proceed will receive a private message and some of those who won't proceed will become tutors.

More information about this will be posted the coming week.

Have a nice week!

Why so long?. Mind telling us who seems to have a chance at being accepted? :$

-Name:Hector
-Current Country:Australia
-Birth Country: Venezuela (South America)
-Experience: 9 Years of Tibia experience, 7 years Open-tibia experience

-What makes you think you are elegible for the position?:
Firstly, I'll like to add that I've joined the zantera community before and had a good time with my friends in there while it was online.
I am a engineering student with excellent use of the English language and Spanish (since it's my mother language) Now-a-days, I believe being a community manager for Tibia requires mainly one thing, Constancy and Discipline with the environment you work in. to put all the cards in the table I'll also quote that my time-table is convenient for the server since while in many countries of Europe the people are thinking of going to bed I am just starting my day. which is a crucial hour for modern servers regarding the huge amount of people who use bots and other cheating softwares. This means it could work as a 24/7 vigilleance camera over the server between GM/CM shifts.

-Anything else?:
Not much except for the fact that I am a easy-going person. :D

Within an hour, all applicants who proceeded will receive a private message. The applicants, who are still being investigated will receive a private message later.

Thank you for your commitment.

"Keep in mind that Helga, TILFen and Reowyn always will be there for you by trying to help you out with any questions you've got, but before talking to us - talk to another gamemaster and try solving the problem yourself. Keep in mind that we're always will be there trying to help you out with any questions you've got, but before talking to us - talk to another gamemaster and try solving the problem yourself."

"Keep in mind that Helga, TILFen and Reowyn always will be there for you by trying to help you out with any questions you've got, but before talking to us - talk to another gamemaster and try solving the problem yourself. Keep in mind that we're always will be there trying to help you out with any questions you've got, but before talking to us - talk to another gamemaster and try solving the problem yourself."

Fixed, thanks.

The application board will close either this coming week or the week after that. Those applicants who will proceed will receive a private message and some of those who won't proceed will become tutors.

More information about this will be posted the coming week.

Have a nice week!

Read.

Back