• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

First you say that my application is one of the most interesting ones you've seen, and that my application has things that most applications don't include..then you insult my english skills. Read the bolded part and fix your english skills. One of the key things in applying for a job doesn't include perfect english skills.

Edit: I read both of my applications and saw NO errors, fragments, or unstable sentences. You sir may be high.

There's a great difference between skim reading and reading. After I'd been reading your application properly you show a few signs of that you're not capable of handling the language as we want our employees to do.
As you actually stated your application here you more or less agreed to be criticized (make great notice of CRITICIZED), we have no intentions at all to insult you.
Either you accept our decision or you'll be quiet.

Thank you for applying.
/Reowyn

There's a great difference between skim reading and reading. After I'd been reading your application properly you show a few signs of that you're not capable of handling the language as we want our employees to do.
As you actually stated your application here you more or less agreed to be criticized (make great notice of CRITICIZED), we have no intentions at all to insult you.
Either you accept our decision or you'll be quiet.

Thank you for applying.
/Reowyn

Stop it, you're starting to freak me out. :confused:

Last edited:
but tibiaWR you're a good role model, you should be happy that people want to be like you :) They're your pupils

TIlFen, basicly you are saying to me that I cannot handle my own language. The language I've spoken for 17 years. Yes you did insult me in your rejection message..you said it wasn't a charity. That being said...means you think I am worthless.

No, he just thinks you don't have an extended vocabulary. I would like you to quote me where he says your worthless, because I don't see it.

Kangarew ▸ Declined
Reason: Unfortunately you do not meet up with our requirements at the moment, the main reason for your applicationrejection is the spelling part, or grammar if you will.
Read your application yourself and see if you can identify the errors. We might seem a bit finicky, but this is not charity you know, we recruit those who seem most fit for the job. Right man for the job principle.
/Reowyn
It doesn't really say I'm "worthless" but it is definately insult, nonetheless.

Edit: Instead of telling me that I can't handle my language..he could have said staight up said that I don't have a great vocabulary.

To be honest guys.... Kangarew has a great English skills.
And Tilf I don't think That line of "charity" Was that nessecary,That was really offensive.
And i am really amazed Kangarew has not been accepted.
And what is really weird you said it was from the best applications,Good English skills and now you say the opposite.
I've read his application Twice very carefully and i've found no mistakes.

Rush~Crush

TIlFen, basicly you are saying to me that I cannot handle my own language. The language I've spoken for 17 years. Yes you did insult me in your rejection message..you said it wasn't a charity. That being said...means you think I am worthless.

Did I? I am TILFen and Reowyn is Reowyn. Wait for him to reply instead of flaming at me.

TILFen, when will you be doing the interviews? I have not recieved a buddy request on MSN and have not recieved an email.

If you could give me a date and a time frame as to when you'll be online, it'd be great. That way I'll know when to fit this in to my schedule :p

Personal Information:
Name: Noel Erik Wilhelm Magnusson.
How Long Can I be Online: I'll be able to be only during afternoons and evenings. And I'll be able to be online most weekends. When im not living my "Personal" life sort of say wich I'll tell you more about later in the application.

What languages i Master: Swedish , English , Some spanish and A little bit Italian.

How i got here: I saw the application request on the Facebook page that ive been waiting for quite a bit now. So why not take the shot! This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now.

Why Choose Me:
Why you guys should pick me? Because I am a nice person and I have a good personality. And I also have some earlier experience , I've been a Gamemaster on a few old servers. I always do my best and I love to help people out as often as I can. And i love to work with Tibia Servers and help you people out on Zantera.And to help you out as a Gamemaster or Tutor would be an Honour. But most of all because I'm serious with this. I'm not just a guy who applies because i can. I do this because I really want this position as A Gamemaster or a Tutor I have earlier experience in both of them. And I've been playing on Zantera since last year. I know most of the rules. And i know how the server works in general. And i dont put myself infront of others. Im doing this apply in order to help you out on Zantera as a staffmember but most of all help the players out.

Why do I want to work for you:
I want to work for you because I know this server , and because I love working with Tibia. And the Community and RPG on Zantera is one of the best I've ever seen if not the best.
And you all know what you are working with. You are really doing this because you love it , Not to make money. And you put your Heart and soul to make this Server as good as possible and enjoyable for the players. And to join you guy's and help you out with whatever. Would just be an amazing opportunity to prove my self. And i also want to work for you because i love this server Ofcourse. :D

People who have recommended me: Well. Noone has really recommended me. Because I'm not a known Gamemaster or anything like that. But I ensure you. That I'm not doing this for no reason. I'm really looking forward to the new Zantera. And to be apart of it as a Staffmember would be even better.

My personal life: Well my name is Noel a France name. And i live a few miles outside of Gothenburg. And im in the second year in Highschool. Currently working on all the regular Schools Subjects. But im also interested in Outerspace and Old history. Such as old Rome. And the Antique. Well im not gonna talk about my school because i can imagine how booring that must be. On my spare time I love to play games such as Tibia , Heroes of Newerth and Counter Strike. But mostly Tibia and Zantera ofcourse :D. And hanging out with friends. I'm currently not doing any sporting whatsoever. However i run on a daily basis and Workout. And when I hang out with my friends we usually either. Play on the computers , Partying ( Gotta get laid you know :D ) and all kinds of things. However when we play we have fun. And thats why I'm applying to this position. Because I love playing Tibia and I'm always serious and I always help people out whenever they need me. But enough about that . What does my life look like on a Daily basis u may ask? Well it starts with that I go up tired as a pig. Have a Breakfest and brush my Teeth and then I head down to the bus and go to school. Lets skip the school part since i take you all know what happens in school. When i get home I Usually play games , Hang with friend and ofcourse most important do my homework.¨

A Negative part with me is that I'm not mastering English as good as alot of the other Applicants. However I do my best.

/ Noel
/ Zaphod.

I'll update this site as often as i can. If there is anything you wonder. Give me a private message or just reply on the post. And I'll answer as fast as I possible can.

To be honest guys.... Kangarew has a great English skills.
And Tilf I don't think That line of "charity" Was that nessecary,That was really offensive.
And i am really amazed Kangarew has not been accepted.
And what is really weird you said it was from the best applications,Good English skills and now you say the opposite.
I've read his application Twice very carefully and i've found no mistakes.

I fully agree and I couldn't have said it better myself. To add to what RushCrush has said, I believe that whomever made the decisions obviously did not read all the applications well enough, otherwise Kangarew wouldn't have gotten declined.

I'm sorry if I insulted you in anyway, as I said that was not my intention.
Our decision stays though, now please just drop it and move on.

Kind regards,
Reowyn

We're happy to announce that we have accepted Laur1 as a voluntary gamemaster. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom