• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten has encountered an error and needs to close?

Ryokushin

Reaction score
every time i try to log onto the account manager on the real ot project map, i get an error and the whole server shuts down, can someone please help me solve this very frustrating problem?

If in game, It's sounds you have a bad script for it.
Try to use Site if you want to make OTS for people or if you want to make OTS only for yourself Make your account in your database.

~~

Tell me what version of TFS are you use, and post me your script of account manager.

Anyway if you mean Site Acc manager, tell me :D

~!
Sorry, My bad english :p

im not really sure how to find what version of TFS i am using. and its in game, ill try and find the script of the account manager, if i knew where it was :p

I don't believe how ignorant some people are..
I've been asked this question like 1000 times so far.. and you should've posted this in THIS THREAD or THIS ONE instead of creating a new thread.

Moreover, you didn't even browse through/search our main thread in order to find the fix.

TheForgottenServer.rar
Use this .exe for starting the server, delete the old one.

This is the last time I'm posting this link, dammit -,-
You should've tried searching a little bit

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for flamming, im sorry im new to otland, and i dont exactly know where to look for everything, you were new once too, you didnt automatically know where to find every single thing for every single problem then did you? im guessing no, so maybe not being so rude to new people would bring your rep up a little bit, cuz if you were more sincere, i would have increased your rep for you. SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE. AND BTW, I DID SEARCH FOR THE PROBLEM.

Last edited:
Back