• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ForSaken-Online

Would you be willing to play for a small fee after a trail period? Or a flat monthly fee?

• Flat Monthly Fee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
logo.png
Hello every! as many may, or may not know I have been fiddling with a 3d game for some time now. I'm still learning somethings out, but have a pretty good overall feel. So without anymore rambling on, here it is.. ForSaken-Online
ForSaken-Online is a MMO in development stages. It is based on the med-evil century with Necromancer's,Druids,Knight's,Barbarian's,Warlock's,Witch's,Rogue's,Archer's along with a host of other's to offer. In-game you will encounter thing's such as, rabbit's to Demon's. However be aware, not all is as it seem's. In the heart of La'Foria is a simple minded ruler. He has one objective, an only one and that is to conquer everything from the deep's of hell to the heavens. But what the town doesn't truly know is the Lava King that is beneath the town in slumber is mind controlling the king himself. As King Mitus is trying to conquer all, the Lava Lord is growing stronger everyday.

* That's about all I have for now, so... More to come ;) *
Please leave comment's/suggestions on the official site, or email me at [email protected], or just leave them here. * Site/email is fastest way * Also in search of some people to help me along such as, Story writer's, and 3d modeler's, and coders.... You will be paid upon completion of EACH thing you do, none or your work will be used unless you accept the payment.
DEMO landscape is available for download. Please note this is a float around to view some of the future coming developments.
ForSaken-Online is brought to you by Mystic

Last edited:
Alright then, any suggestions for the game?

Monthly fee is fine if u are packed with content when u realese it.
What engine are u using? Unity? Realm Crafter? Esenthel Engine? UDK? Cryengine? Abyssalengine?
Good Luck with your project :)

I am using Unity. Very aware of it's limits, however it is extremely fun, an easy to use. Once I get fairly developed in the whole ordeal I will be onto a more advanced engine. But for now Unity is extremely PERFECT! :)

Taking it no one else has any suggestion's, or comments?.. :eek:

Updated with a bit of info, along with a look at what I get to look at all day long. :)

why is your map a square? or do i see it wrong? does not look that good at all srry to say. make it look more realistic. nature rarely comes in geometric forms.

keep working on it and i'm sure it will look great!

good luck

why is your map a square? or do i see it wrong? does not look that good at all srry to say. make it look more realistic. nature rarely comes in geometric forms.

keep working on it and i'm sure it will look great!

good luck

Any map from a 3d MMO is in square's. :) However they add many to form a single terrain. What you seen in the editor was what I just had done. That's a bit of work trying to get hill's/valley's an then painting an adding water along with tree's. I have many more things to add. I was simply showing at what I get to look at allot nowa days. :) Thank you for your feed back tho!

Back